Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Appleandcinnamon
      Appleandcinnamon
Re: 7th Japanese album announced: Hatsukoi and 2018 tour in Japan
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 34, Non-Binary, United States
I love that there is a bonus included in the first shipment of the CD for the tour later this year, because I would love to be able to attend one of her concerts, but I'm so broke I have to scrape money together just to get singles, and I always consider it a major miracle every time I manage a CD.

Fantome was the last CD of hers I was able to get hold of (unless you count the unauthorized by Hikki compilation of her English work "Utada The Best", which she hoped none of her fans would have to purchase because there truly was nothing new in it, but I simply had to have that one anyway since I love to listen to her compilation CDs in the car and whatnot) but I've been able to stay on top of the singles lately.

I'm really looking forward to hearing the Hatsukoi single, not to mention the album. I do still hope that Chikai/Don't Think Twice come out as a double single or EP or something like that, because Simple and Clean and Sanctuary were hard to get hold of for a long time until "This Is The One" came out in the US.

If I ever get the opportunity to go to Japan and see Hikki in concert, I'll consider myself truly blessed. lol
Posted on: 2018/5/23 14:04
  •  J828plano
      J828plano
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 33 / M / Dallas.
I'm hoping to make the concert a well. It would be almost impossible to beat watching her live at the House of Blues in LA in the front row for around $75 (if I remember correctly). I wonder how much front row would cost in Japan :-/
Posted on: 2018/4/28 12:38
Administrator
A/S/L
Awesome! thanks for posting Raito!

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2018/4/27 3:01
  •  Suroki
      Suroki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 30/F
I am sooooooo crazy excited for this new album and tour!!! I live in the US but am ready to fly to Japan if I manage to get show tickets. I can pre-order the CD through CDJapan, but I'm worried that I won't be able to enter the ticket lottery without a Japanese address. I'm so anxious! If worse comes to worst I might have to buy a ticket from a reseller for hundreds of dollars. :/
Posted on: 2018/4/25 10:54
  •  Raito
      Raito
7th Japanese album announced: Hatsukoi and 2018 tour in Japan
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
HIKARU UTADA is releasing her 7th original studio album, “HATSUKOI (meaning: First Love)” on June 27th 2018, just in time to celebrate her 20th Anniversary of her debut!

We are also announcing her nationwide Japan tour - for the first time in 12 years!

Look out for a special gift, a lottery ticket to pre-order her upcoming Japan tour tickets, packaged only for the initial physical CD shipment of “HATSUKOI”

Now releasing brand new publicity photos of Hikaru Utada.
Please join us to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Hikaru Utada!

2018 marks the 20th anniversary of Hikaru Utada’s debut and has kicked off by adding two brand new hits under her belt! “Play A Love Song” - a commercial song for the TV commercial of <Suntory Minami-Alps Sparkling> is now digitally released as the first single of this special anniversary year. And look out for her second digital single due on May 30th, “Hatsukoi” which she specifically wrote for a Japan’s popular TV drama <Hana Nochi Hare – Hanadan Next Season> as its “image song”.

After a few years of hiatus, Hikaru Utada came back with her 6th album “Fantôme” in 2016, proving she was indeed one and only legend. In the last 19 months since its release, she has signed with her new home EPIC Record Japan and now she’s ready to embrace her fans with brand new Hikaru Utada.

EPIC Record Japan has just announced the release of Hikaru Utada’s 7th original studio album - her EPIC Record Japan debut - on June 27th, 2018, along with releasing her new publicity photos. What an #EPIC way to celebrate her 20th anniversary of her debut!

The album, entitled “HATSUKOI (meaning: First Love)” tells the stories of feelings. It’s written in simple and precise words to express all the unsaid feelings and emotions everyone can relate to with beautifully written melodies that everybody feels warm inside. The album “HATSUKOI” is filled with inspiring and heartwarming emotions in such a way that only an iconic pop creator Hikaru Utada can magically come across through her creativity and it shows the world that Hikaru Utada keeps on and will keep on staying on her prime for 2 more decades.

The album contains 12 songs (TBD) including all of her latest hits from 2017 – “Ohzora de Dakishimete” (<Suntory Tennensui water> TV commercial song), “Forevermore” (TV Drama “Gommen, Aishiteru” theme song), “Anata” (movie ”DESTINY Kamakura Monogatari” theme song/ <SONY NoiCan Wireless earphones> commercial song), “Chikai” (“KINGDOM HEARTS III” theme song), to the latest 2018 hits “Hatsukoi” (TV drama “Hana Nochi Hare – Hanadan Next Season” image song), and “Play A Love Song” (<Suntory Minami-Alps Sparkling> commercial song).

As a bonus and special gift, the initial shipment of its physical CD will contain a lottery ticket to pre-order her upcoming Japan tour tickets.

YES! HIKARU UTADA JAPAN TOUR for the first time in 12 years!

What a perfect way to celebrate her 20th anniversary!

Don’t miss out on her very special year. The Japan tour will kick off in Yokohama on November 6th and the last day of her tour, December 9th 2018 will mark the 20-year anniversary of her debut album release.

<HIKARU UTADA Concert Tour2018>

DATES VENUE
November 6, Wed Yokohama Arena

November 7, Thurs     Yokohama Arena

November 14, Wed Marine Messe Fukuoka

November 15, Thurs Marine Messe Fukuoka

November 28, Wed Osaka Jo Hall

November 29, Thurs Osaka Jo Hall

December 4, Tues Saitama Super Arena

December 5, Wed Saitama Super Arena

December 8, Sat Makuhari Messe Event Hall 9-11

December 9, Sun Makuhari Messe Event Hall 9-11

<ALBUM>

7th original studio album “HATSUKOI”

Release Date: June 27th, 2018

Standard Edition CD product number: ESCL-5076

Price: 3,240 Yen (incl. tax) / 3,000 Yen (excl. tax)

(a lottery ticket to pre-order the Japan tour tickets packaged with the initial CD shipment)

◆Pre-Order Hikaru Utada’s 7th album “HATSUKOI”

https://www.sonymusicshop.jp/m/item/itemShw.php?site=S&cd=ESCL000005076

Source: utadahikaru.jp
Posted on: 2018/4/24 17:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic