1234...6>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Lily
      Lily
Re: Valentines Day coming soon!!!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
My room is usually neat. The only thing is it gets dusty sometimes. There is also a stack of papers I've been meaning to straighten, but school's gotten in the way of that being at the top of my list of things to do.
Posted on: 2006/2/28 6:02
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I thought only i would do tat.....mess up the room
(I didnt know girls would do tat too)...i will feel uncomfortable if my room look so neat and clean.....
I cant find my things if the room is too neat and clean..lolx ^^
Posted on: 2006/2/25 7:02
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
That was a deep thought clgan. But you're right. I think that it's all within someone. You can have the looks but when you're with the one you love, there's always going to be something else, a more internal reach to thier heart and yours. Um that sounded a bit too lovey dovey.

Anywho, not all girls are always clean. I had friends who had dirty rooms where they couldn't even find their homework. I'm like tombraiderjmm, when I get lazy, that's that. I kind of lose the enthusiasm of picking up after myself. Kind of pathetic, but that's life sometimes.
Posted on: 2006/2/24 23:47
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

clgan wrote:
just clean ur room...lolx...isn't tat mostly girls..room should be quite clean and neat...??
Well I'm lazy sometimes, okay. xP But I am the clean one to compared to my sisters. Man you haven't seen anything untill you see how my sister is. She's so messy I hate living with her. But I do need to clean my room, I'm tired of sleeping in their room. Well it's not too dirty, it's just there clothes on my bed. I fold them but then more and more just pile up there, so I don't bother anymore. xP
Posted on: 2006/2/24 17:27
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
Well those are interesting paintings. They're different with the people not having faces and it does certainly show that love can be blind. It kind of gives a literal aspect of love is blind. Well thanks for posting that tombraiderjmm. Just curious, why does your school have a painting like that? It doesn't seem to give a message of education, but rather something about love.

lol....I think rather than wat u state above...it also shows....that we should care about any person no matter wat
its identity....or how they look like....
Posted on: 2006/2/24 8:20
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
just clean ur room...lolx...isn't tat mostly girls..room should be quite clean and neat...??
Posted on: 2006/2/24 8:13
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Well it's in one of my art classes. I noticed before, and I kept looking at them. It's behind this wall. I asked my teacher why those pictures were up there. Cause there's other pictures from different artists and she said that one of the other teachers were collected them.

And I was like, oh cool! Tis very cool I think I always loook at that picture and there's other one with a girl, that's sitting down. Very interesting and nice.

And speaking about nasty, I picked up a few cigarette buds. Pretty nasty, and I think I touched something wet. Ewww....D=
Posted on: 2006/2/23 22:56
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Well those are interesting paintings. They're different with the people not having faces and it does certainly show that love can be blind. It kind of gives a literal aspect of love is blind. Well thanks for posting that tombraiderjmm. Just curious, why does your school have a painting like that? It doesn't seem to give a message of education, but rather something about love.

Well I think we both have some cleaning to do. I actually have to clean up the bathroom which is yucky and you have to clean your room and get rid of the spiders. It sucks, but we all have to clean now and again.
Posted on: 2006/2/23 21:18
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
It's cause of the spiders and mostly cause it's not clean. xD Oh Lily, I found the pictures I was talking about. They're by an artist named Magritte, and some of her stuff looks interesting. I might check up on her some more. But anyways here are the pictures. Enjoy. x3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/tombraiderjm/Lesamants-Magritte.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/tombraiderjm/t-magritte.jpg
Posted on: 2006/2/23 10:57
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
so wat's really wrong with your room actually? why don't sleep there and rather sleep in your sister's room?
Posted on: 2006/2/23 7:06
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...6>