unless im bored
Posted on: 2007/2/14 5:27
  •  H[e]aven
      H[e]aven
Re: Adventures in the world of Conquer
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 15/Male/Australia
i dunno if its fun or not
what i think is that youll find it fun if you can be bothered getting experience of monsters for a long time...
play ragnarok lol, even though its a korean online game, which means endless experience collecting, the characters are adorable lol
Posted on: 2007/2/14 4:47
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
so izzit fun?
Posted on: 2007/2/5 6:24
  •  H[e]aven
      H[e]aven
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 15/Male/Australia
meh i played that game i cant be bothered training day, day out
Posted on: 2007/2/4 22:31
  •  Kangrui
      Kangrui
A/S/L 22/m/Republic of Urakih Adatu
lol so drunky got a new girlfriend lol
and a wife...

go snowie
Posted on: 2004/8/29 0:07
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
So...it's been a while since I've done something in this thread and now, I have some more pics and stories XD

So I'm level 106 now. Spent the last little while farming for cash to buy a Super Sword for when I hit lvl 110. Once I hit that, I'm gonna stop leveling completely until Evy (wife) catches up to me then we can go and level together.

Other than Evy, I think that my closest friends in the game would have to be Vrishin and Linolilai, who are married in the game and also married in life. Vrish is 26 I think and a soldier in America's army. Lin's 24 if I recall correctly. They have a 2 year old daughter named Ally who said hi to me once XD

Here are the four of us.

When me, Vrish and Alucard (members of my guild) hit lvl 100, Evy and Lin (vrishin's wife) decided to throw a party for us.

Here we are when it started...

But somewhere along the way, it got kinda...

well, not so kiddy oriented XD

The phoenix sword skill is a staple of any decent sword user. At a certain percentage, a giant sword will fall from the sky to damage whatever monster you're attacking. With the careful management of a bad lag spike, I managed to make it strike 3 monsters at once XD

Take a look.

Guards set around town are set to kill any player with a flashing name (means you atacked someone). They have ridiculously high attack power and kill all but 5-10 people in the game with one hit. They CAN be killed though...

You just gotta think outside the box ;)

I just revived, got in one hit, died, revived, got in one hit, died, etc, etc, etc till it died ^.^

Recently, I discovered that despite all that I had already done to outfit her properly, Evy still took more than one damage from monsters her level. I needed money fast...and after hunting for a while and deciding that I wouldn't be able to get it done on time, a guildmate kept reporting a strange success with playing the Dice King (a gambling NPC). I joined him, determined to make enough money to get my wife the Elite necklace she needed to reduce the damage but before I knew it, suddenly, all the members of my guild that were online appeared at the Dice King with us XD.

We became a gambling guild XD

As a last story...the top PKer (player killer) in Dragon Server is a lvl 105 warrior named Lord_$moke. His guild was his alone, he was the only member of it until fairly recently when he recruited a lvl 90-something trojan named Chopper. They run around together now, pking in tandem as a team. While they can't touch my main character (LordSnow) they can wipe out my baby tao (mage) fairly easily as this screenshot shows. They caught hiim mining and made short work of the rest of the mine. The only survivor who doesn't show up in the screenshot was a lvl 110-something trojan mining off to the left.

Halloween Party

I guess that's about it for now....and Elf....

>.>
<.<

I have a new girlfriend ^.^
Posted on: 2004/8/26 8:10
  •  Kangrui
      Kangrui
shes probably already gone crazy...

either that or she stalking kiriya.
Posted on: 2004/7/23 8:16
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
That's what I was wondering...she's missing all this Utada news...she's going to go crazy when she gets it all at once...XD
Posted on: 2004/7/22 22:49
  •  Kangrui
      Kangrui
yea those were the days lol... with snow mopeing away whenever sera disappears or wulfy umm. hmm come to think of it, he didnt really mope when beo went away lol

and i cant play conquer cos of my 650mhz processer... or however u spell that. minimum was 800 i think...

and btws, where did luv_hikki go
Posted on: 2004/7/21 22:52
  •  Elfangor
      Elfangor
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/M/SG
yeah i remember the 3 of them are "brothers and sisters"
Anyway to the topic, not say I'm not interested but now I have no time for any hardcore mmorpg/rpgs becuz I have to work/study/play at the same time T_T
Posted on: 2004/7/19 21:18
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>