Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Re: Utada Hikaru's 4th Japanese Album
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Ahhh! I just read on wiki.theppn.org that Utada Hikaru's album is set to come out in the first half of 2006: meaning in or before June!

Thats so excitiinnnngggggggggg....!
Posted on: 2006/3/15 14:55
  •  Miiko
      Miiko
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/F/U.S
The more time, the more anticipation. Besides, at least I don't have to keep shelling out money to buy copies of her music. Although I like Hikkie's songs, I wouldn't be able to tolerate it if she kept releasing an album every single year or two. The shipping puts heavy toll on my wallet.

Still...

I want Hikkie to put as MANY songs as she can as possible on her new album.
Posted on: 2006/2/23 18:03
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
OMG when did she mention that?? I hope you're right!!!

But then again, I tend to think the music industry will want to drag this out as long as possible, just to get the maximum sales for each single.

Bleeh
Posted on: 2006/2/23 8:08
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
actually she mentioned one time that she had a hard drive that contained a whole bunch of newly written/arranged songs already so it might be sooner than we think

I CAN"T WAIT!!
Posted on: 2006/2/20 12:09
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I hope your estimation would be correct....I believe all fans here also cant wait to listen to her new songs....that she will came up with
Posted on: 2006/2/17 23:42
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Thats true, the production quality did go up for each of her albums. But also, I really don't think you can get a better production quality than she had in Deep River.. so my optimistic guess is that it will come out around August, 6 months from the release of Keep Tryin' (ohhh, how long a wait it will be!!)
Posted on: 2006/2/17 13:27
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I think all of the hikki fans here would hope the new album would came out a.s.a.p....but hikki songs...now are getting better and better.....as i believe if they would take more time to develop...the quality of the song would be higher....time = quality....

by the way i am also waiting the keep tryin album to release....cant wait to buy it.........then i can listen it even when i am driving.....
Posted on: 2006/2/17 9:36
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Utada Hikaru's 4th Japanese Album
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Alright, so I was looking at the release dates for all of Utada Hikaru's previous Japanese albums, and I noted the amount of time between the release of her first single from an album and the release of the album to try to estimate when this next one will come out. The gap between the first single of an album and the actual album grew with each release, ranging from 4 (first love) to 7 (for deep river - unless you count the Final Distance single which she release for that girl who was killed, then the gap was 11(!)) months. Thats a long time! So, how long do you think its gonna take this time? Imagine if we have to wait all the way until August for this next one

Ahhh, 6 days until the release of "Keep Tryin'," then we get to hear "Wings" too
Posted on: 2006/2/16 16:58
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic