•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Passion or Keep Tryin pv?
guest_Unregistered
Passion was the better one for me!
Keep Tryin was great too!
i could listen or watch both mv's all day.
Posted on: 2006/6/22 13:45
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
ahhh its so hard keep tryin or passion but i think ill go wit keep tryin it just makes me so happy when i hear it takes all ur stress away
Posted on: 2006/6/21 20:59
  •  cloudstrife5
      cloudstrife5
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25 M UK
i'll have 2 go with passion cause i havnt heard or seen keep tryin yet so i'll just have 2 go with passion 4 now
Posted on: 2006/6/21 5:13
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
I can't decide.......haha

I really like the artistic elements in the Passion PV but like everyone else says, Keep Tryin' is just too...FUN
Posted on: 2006/2/20 11:58
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I like Keep Tryin' better, because it's funky fresh yo! LOL but no, I think it's really cute and different. And I think the song tell you about her in one way. Like all those jobs, like being a police and going to school kinda tells you what shes wanted to become if she didn't become a singer. Like she probably wanted to become a police, or work at a restaurant or something.
Posted on: 2006/2/19 16:33
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
^ true once you tink abouit it. another reason why i like Keep Tryin' is because it seems more releastic, school life, working, going out.... like the Hikari pv. she has so much fun washing the dishes!! LOL ^^
Posted on: 2006/2/18 22:43
  •  clgan
      clgan
Re: Passion or Keep Tryin' pv?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
totally different.....PV....but i like keep tryin PV it seems it energize me more on daily routine......lolz...give me lots more energy after i watch that PV everytime......
Posted on: 2006/2/18 21:46
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I like Passion better. Keep Tryin's nice, but I guess I find Passion more interesting. It seems to appeal to me much more.
Posted on: 2006/2/18 21:13
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
I think I like the Passion video better, but I haven't really thought about it too much. They are both very different. I think there are parts of Keep Tryin' I like better than Passion. (Like the part where she brushes her teeth, or the part at the end when she gives you a ticket! Haha)

Her husband just makes all his videos so similar. I think his best video is Dareka no negai ga kanau koro, or maybe Traveling (drool.... )

I also really liked the video for Time will Tell.

okay back on to topic...
Posted on: 2006/2/18 17:20
  •  berryz
      berryz
Passion or Keep Tryin' pv?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
which pv do you guys prefer, at first i thought Keep Tryin' isnt for me, and that Passion was more like it. but, now Keep Tryin' has won, i love the clip and the song very much!! her stuff gets better everytime!
Posted on: 2006/2/18 17:00
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic