Shoes

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Shoes
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
imhave the same problem everytime i go to the mall i end up buyin my favorite shoes which are nikes airforce the store it like has a magnet that makes me waste money it gets me so mad cuzz when i go to the store i need to go i dont have anymoney anymore
Posted on: 2006/6/16 22:16
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
hmm.

school:
skechers for running
addidas and nike for casual
ecko somtime used(dont want them to get dirty.they are my favorite pair of shoes!!(^_^) they are so clean)

outside:
addidas and skechers

formal party:
black high heeled boots or strap
Posted on: 2006/6/16 22:11
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I have a pair of my favorite slippers. They're so soft and comfy. I would wear them to school if I could. I usually just wear a pair of sneakers. It's way more easier than walking in heels all day. I don't know why, but a lot of girls like wearing them at my school.
Posted on: 2006/3/29 21:41
  •  Kangrui
      Kangrui
A/S/L 22/m/Republic of Urakih Adatu
i swear by my $2 slippers! lol but the soles are worn off and it gets dangerous on rainy days.
Posted on: 2006/3/29 7:58
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
erm......basically i din really concern about wat shoe i was wearing.....but i like my basketball shoe a lot......its quite comfortable when i wear it...
Posted on: 2006/3/29 6:24
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I know. They're much more suitable for guys. I guess they're just tough boots made for the rugged. It's funny since one of the reasons I wear them is because they look good with my jeans. Yeah it's silly, but I guess that's just the way a girl thinks. Still, they get quite uncomfortable after a while. What kind of shoes do you enjoy wearing?
Posted on: 2006/3/27 22:40
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
lol....of coz this type of boot is difficult to walk...but it gives maximum protection a shoe can give....lolx..this type of shoes is just not suitable for girls
Posted on: 2006/3/24 7:37
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Well they look like these, but they're a bit thicker. They're my dad's old boots he used to wear for work. They're a bit of hand me downs. I guess they're just boots made for men so that's why they're kind of tough to walk in. I think they add more weight to your feet.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a174/Luna_Motoko/Boots_Leather_Brown_L.jpg

Also thanks for that advice. I'll keep that in mind when I get my first part time job.
Posted on: 2006/3/24 1:14
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
since you're just getting part time, u just getting experience...if you're not working for a full time job for your career dun worry too much.....take it easy, i think it depend on wat boot u r having...post a pic of it here...^^
Posted on: 2006/3/23 6:47
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I wouldn't really be too sure of that. Not everyone at a job is nice to you just because of being a female. Sometimes female workers have said that they have to prove themselves more at work or in their jobs. Anywho, I think I will get me a pair of chucks. Today I wore some boots. I notice that walking in boots is a bit harder than walking in regular tennis shoes.
Posted on: 2006/3/21 14:17
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>