Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Re: My current games im playing besides FFXI
Administrator
A/S/L
After Fatal Frame 2, there's no way I'm touching another Fatal Frame game. Too much sleep was lost due to part 2 to risk playing a game where Tecmo gets only BETTER at the ridiculously creepy atmostphere of skin crawling tension over blood and gore a la Resident Evil.

I hear great things about Grandia 3 but my budget unfortunately doesn't stretch anymore to games that I'll likely only play once and shelf for life.

Shadow of the Collussus was absolutely phenomenal and the battles only get better as you go until at the end, you literallly have to put together every move you learn how to do just to finish fights. I mean, when was the last time you were called upon to speed across a desert on your horse, shooting arrows at the weak spots of a monster while you do that and then leap from your running horse to climb up a monster's back and stabby stab it's special glowing weak point?

Shadow Hearts....sigh, I got to play a bit of it when my friend brought his chipped PS2 over to my place and I kinda got drawn in...but then the friend left and nobody I know has the game XD. So, it remains an unfulfilled mystery to me lol.

And while I don't have a PSP, I've played YS: Ark of Naphistim on PS2 and loved it...took me way back to my childhood era and reminded me strongly of Secret of Mana.
Posted on: 2006/3/4 15:52
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I haven't played any of those games. xD I'm so sad to say, but I know Fatal Frame. I played the first one, it was so scary. I hate it. Ahhh! xD
Posted on: 2006/3/4 14:07
Administrator
A/S/L Vana'Diel
Yeah i believe so but i havent played it in length yet but there is a guy in it.
Posted on: 2006/3/4 2:43
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Fatal frame 3, is that the one with the sister and her brother??? if it is, my brother is playing it right now. he loves the game. i really like number 2, its hella freaky sometimes.
Posted on: 2006/3/3 16:01
My current games im playing besides FFXI
Administrator
A/S/L Vana'Diel
ps2

Fatal frame 3
I only played for a few minutes looks like the same quaity game got great reviews im ready to get spooked out agin.

Grandia 3
Only played through entro looks pretty promising, although seems like square decided not to use the smoothly rendered cut sequences, basically they look like in game play with a slight facelift. Now im not saying its bad its square i love it, can't wait to see whats in store.

Shadow of colossus
Only on the 7th boss fight but ill have to agree with you guys its a great game

Shadow Hearts: Covenent
Is just as good as the other in the series.

psp

Kingdom of paradise
Good graphic, I think they mis pronouce some of the real jp names but still fun hack and slash

Tokobots
diffrent kinda childish but intresting

The Ark of Napishtim
Been waiting for this just picked it up yesterday
Posted on: 2006/3/3 12:17
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic