1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Lily
      Lily
Re: Ahh, a fun question! ;P
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I'm sure that's what's best. If any of us do get rich, I think it should all go to important things like health first. Pay off other things like a house would be helpful too. Hope your grandmother and friend get better real soon clgan.
Posted on: 2006/4/4 14:24
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
thx, I hope so...now only god can help...
Posted on: 2006/4/4 9:34
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
wow clgan, you must be having a really hard time!! i really hope everyone around you is safe, hopefully both your grandmother anf friend becomes well again!
Posted on: 2006/4/3 0:23
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I'm sorry, clgan. I hope they'll be okay. I wish I could help you in your time in need. But I'll pray for you and your friend and grandmother.
Posted on: 2006/4/2 12:03
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
a lot of bad things happen around me this week......my grandmother is now in the hospital......now i really hope that i could spend it to buy health...for my grandmother and my friend......
Posted on: 2006/4/2 8:29
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Hmm, it sorta hard to explain how it sounds, cause I think there's like two ways you can pronounce it. But it's a French word meaning Rainbow or arc in the sky.
Posted on: 2006/3/31 11:51
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
oh man, thats terrible news clgan!! i really hope your friend regains conciousnous!
so, all sports can be really dangerous. you never know what can happen.

man, how do you pronounce it?? L'Arc~en~Ciel, i cant remember how to spell it!!
Posted on: 2006/3/30 4:00
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Sorry about your friend clgan. I'll help pray too. Guess baseball's a tougher sport than I thought. I always found football to be a pretty rough sport. Using money to go to Utada concerts was one of my ideas too. I'd like to see L'Arc~en~Ciel live. They have some great music. It would be fun to go on their tours.
Posted on: 2006/3/29 21:10
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL concerts yeah! I would love to see L'Arc as well.

And I'm sorry clgan, that sucks. I'll pray too. Yeah you can really get hurt from playing. Like Ken from L'Arc~en~Ciel he sprain his ankel playing basketball. I think he did it during the time they were making Link. But almost everything you do, like sports or just plain walking can cause you to get injured. You just have to be careful.

I crash into stuff all the time. Like just now when I was going to my sister's backpack, I hit my hand on that freakin' vacuum. So you just have to be careful but just have fun. Cause you only live once.
Posted on: 2006/3/29 13:08
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L Male/Indonesia
Cya,i hope with that money i can school to japan and meet all of my favourite J-star in their concert, like L`Arc en Ciel team and Hikaru Utada of course
Posted on: 2006/3/29 7:16
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>