1234...8>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  clgan
      clgan
Re: Stuff you enjoy or wanna try
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
yea.....taking my exam tmr...exam gonna last for 2 weeks...thx..tombraiderjmm...I hope everything goes well for you too...^^
Posted on: 2006/5/7 9:37
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Oh, are you taking finals too clgan? Man finals are coming up for me, and I'm so worried. But I hope everything goes well for you and your family. I hope your grandmother is okay. x3
Posted on: 2006/5/6 16:49
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
its been such a tough month for me at April...countless of assignment and test...moreover I have to take some time to take care of my grandmother...I don't even have time to login the forum....that time...that month really freaking me out..just by thinking what i have been through...lolx
Posted on: 2006/5/6 15:45
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

berryz wrote:
Kiki's delivery service is really cute!! (thats the one i was talking about). i want to try to fly on a boom and deliver stuff.

Yeah Kiki's Delivery Service is great. It would be fun if I could fly on a broom. Speaking of flying high, I've always wanted to try sky gliding. It looks like you're flying around in the air and that seems like loads of fun.
Posted on: 2006/5/6 11:33
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yup that's the one Lily, and where have you been clgan? I missed you! <3 x3
Posted on: 2006/4/24 16:26
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
throughout all the things i've been through this one and a half month.....I really enjoy....resting at home now.....lolz
Posted on: 2006/4/24 7:58
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Kiki's delivery service is really cute!! (thats the one i was talking about). i want to try to fly on a boom and deliver stuff.

one thing i really want to try now is to make up my own anime characters!! it would be so cool!!
Posted on: 2006/4/23 23:36
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I think the sad movie tombraiderjmm is referring to is Grave of the Fireflies. I think it was a friend of Miyazaki who did that film with Studo Ghibli. And yeah, that was so sad, I couldn't stop crying watching that movie. Well I love the works of Hayao Miyazaki. He truly is a genius when it comes to anime. I've seen most of his films, the latest one I bought was the Howl's Moving Castle dvd. It was wicked sweet. Spirited Away is cute and so is Kiki's Delivery Service. I highly recommend seeing any of his films.
Posted on: 2006/4/23 11:56
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/ male/ Polkton, N.C.
Yeah, you're definately going to have to find the title of that movie for us.
Posted on: 2006/4/21 16:07
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
He also made a sad movie too. I forgot what it was called, but IT WILL BREAK YOU DOWN! My sisters saw it and they said it's heck sad. Made them cry, and my friend's friend saw it, And he cried as well. I want to see it, but I know I'm gonna cry if they did.(I'm the emotional one. xP)
Posted on: 2006/4/21 14:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...8>