123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Hello! :)
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
Quote:

kindomhearts2 wrote:
hello people.whoever made this thread.thx.well.i say that to some of the threads.well.hi newbie's.hi utada fans.hi japanese fans.hi filipino fans.hi mexican fans.hi korean fans.hi chinese fans.hi combodian fans.hi bored fans.well byr peple.im bored right now.i have to stop typing.my brother wants the PC.try www.bored.com or maybe even www.mofunzone.com
those are some cool sites, where did you find them (how)
Posted on: 2006/5/25 18:48
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
hello people.whoever made this thread.thx.well.i say that to some of the threads.well.hi newbie's.hi utada fans.hi japanese fans.hi filipino fans.hi mexican fans.hi korean fans.hi chinese fans.hi combodian fans.hi bored fans.well byr peple.im bored right now.i have to stop typing.my brother wants the PC.try www.bored.com or maybe even www.mofunzone.com
Posted on: 2006/5/25 18:43
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/male/Scotland, UK/Britain
Hey Kari, Satthew here, hope you enjoy your stay and pretty much what everyone has said lol
Posted on: 2006/5/21 4:55
  •  kari
      kari
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21/F/London Uk
thank you! I am(^^)
Posted on: 2006/5/17 8:07
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
hey nice to meet you kari hope you like ur stay
Posted on: 2006/5/16 19:55
  •  kari
      kari
Re: Hey guys
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21/F/London Uk
Hey there I am also new, to be honest I joined because I needed pictures of Hikki herself, because I love her new hairstyle from the pv 'Keep Trying'' I found this site and well I am enjoying my stay here so far!
My name is Kristine, originally from Philippines but moved to London when I was 8 and here now ever since (^^) I am 21 and currently doing a degree for graphic design and illustration.
Love to talk so hey feel free to message me randomly!
Posted on: 2006/5/16 19:50
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Thanks to Square for making Kingdom Hearts, many people were introduced to Hikki. COUGH! Including me. X3

If it weren't for them, I wouldn't have known anything about her. My friends wouldn't either because I was the one who introduced her to them. ^ ^ They say Utada like: You-ta-da. Haha! I try to correct them, but they don't listen to me.
I was introduced the same exact way
Posted on: 2006/5/16 17:58
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Yeah! Oooooo! Bizzaro! You changed your av!!! NICE!!! Did you make it or something? Looks GOOD! O_o WoWEE!
Posted on: 2006/4/30 21:50
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
You know, all you guys can make a new introducton post if you like... as long as you post post post and keep the site lively!
Posted on: 2006/4/30 18:06
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs
konnichiwa! :D weeee!!!! yea same here. i din` noe she was the one who sang first love and that song was like THE BEST WOO!! :D
Posted on: 2006/4/30 12:41
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>