How Did You Become A Hikki Fan?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: How Did You Become A Hikki Fan?
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/f/VN
first time, I listened First love but that time, I dont intend to Utada very much...but when my sister sent me a disk of Utada...I start loving Utada...Oh my idol: Utada Hikaru...
Posted on: 2006/7/10 18:39
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 14/female/California
i was i think 9 years old when i saw the ending of kingdom hearts with the song simple and clean i began to cry i loved that song and then later like a year ago i about kh2 coming out and the song was passion by Hikki so i began to watch some music videos and one thing lead to another i became a Hikki fan ^^
Posted on: 2006/7/10 15:24
  •  First_Love
      First_Love
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ F/ Toronto
Cool. You guys are lucky you get to play KH! I can't even play it unless I go to my boyfriends house. He has KH1 and KH2. He was the reason why I started to hear her music. He told me he liked Jpop, Jrock, etc. and then I wondered what it sounded like. He sent me a link to hear Passion. Ughhh. Did I ever love it. I then downloaded other songs by her, such as First Love, and ever since, First Love was my favourite song. [That's how I chose my user name. :D] My boyfriend then said he would sing it for me, but he never did. LOL.
Posted on: 2006/6/23 18:21
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/Philippines
same as the others kh1! I just finished kh2 yesterday after being SOOOO... busy with school hehehe It almost made me cry cool hexe! your Filipino too! my classmate also listens to hikki! I have an original Distance album here at home just got it today but sadly my uncle just borrowed it from the staff at their restaurant. I'm thinking of buying her albums on ebay lately
Yours and mine...
Posted on: 2006/6/23 14:20
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/m/philippines
Me since 1998 since i was a grade 5 student when i hear the 1st love airing on a radio station here in the philippines i got hook to it and i often request that song on the radio station i heard of it
Posted on: 2006/6/23 11:57
  •  Ltsgosrfn
      Ltsgosrfn
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
I have been listening to Hikki since 2001 when my girlfriend in college turned me on to her music. Then I moved to Japan and in 2004 and I saw a nintendo DS ad and was like, "I know that voice". Since that day, I have been a loyal fan and I just can't live without hikki's sound in my life!
Posted on: 2006/6/23 11:03
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
I saw a Kingdom Hearts commercial on tv and started checking out her music. I didn't really notice the song very much when I watched my brother play kingdom hearts, but I loved it when I heard it on tv.
Posted on: 2006/6/23 9:48
  •  cloudstrife5
      cloudstrife5
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25 M UK
i became a hikki fan when i first played kingdom hearts 1 and heard the song simple and clean
Posted on: 2006/6/21 4:03
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 13/Female/Somewhere.... o.0
I heard about Hikki like alot of other people, when I found out she sang the Kh1 Theme Song. :-D
Posted on: 2006/6/20 8:06
  •  fukuoka_stars
      fukuoka_stars
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I first listened to her song via NHK [Japanese show]. Apparently that day they had Hikaru chan as a guest artist and she sang Automatic. Man-I had that song stuck in my head for weeks. I was probably 10 that time.

Years later I guess I just wanted to hear that song again. So I typed in Automatic on google because i totally didn't know who Hikaru was and WAHLA Been a fan ever since.
Posted on: 2006/6/20 7:43
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>