One of my drawing. :)

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: One of my drawing. :)
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
im pretty good at drawing dragons although ive been drawing all my life i guess im pretty good. ive also won 1st in 2 art contests and won 2nd 3 times
Posted on: 2006/5/16 16:25
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
When I was in 4th grade, I was SO GOOD at drawing HORSES!!! O_o I don't even know HOW I started drawing them! They looked so ACCURATE! Every single bone and parts. But now, I lost my touch. Haha! I should practice again. Might come in handy.
Posted on: 2006/5/15 15:46
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i love drwing.especially flowers. you could say that i love to draw the outdoor and landscapes.
Posted on: 2006/5/15 14:50
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
haha lol wait till you see my drawings....*goes to try and draw*
Posted on: 2006/5/12 5:31
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
Aww..I'm sure that you can draw good stick people ^.^ I'm sure you can draw something. If it comes from your heart thats all that matters. It doesnt matter if its the best peice of art work or the worst, some of the worst paintings (in my eyes) have been put into an art gallery because it was 'new' and 'interesting' like for example, Vincent Van Goghs 'Starry Night'...its pretty but weird at the same time. o.O so it doesnt matter what you draw really. ^.^ -talks to much-
Posted on: 2006/5/9 5:25
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
but really i can't even draw good stick people loool
Posted on: 2006/5/8 11:57
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Haha! Laugh out out out out out out loud! X3 Well, I'm using YouTube right now and I'm watching one of my favorite singers act. ^ ^ He's HOT. But, they made him play a role of a nerdy geek. I STILL think he's AWESOME! Because the person he plays is so FUNNY!!!

I think that drawings aren't bad. Whatever anyone draws isn't bad. XD I guess it's just an opinion thingy. Okaaaaaay, I make no sense right now.

You might draw something and your friends might say it looks like CRAP. But, when proffesionals come, they think it's like a work of ART. O_o Weirdnessness.
Posted on: 2006/5/8 7:01
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
hahaha i love youtube but i would never show myself on it..you don't know who's watching you *shudders* lol..anyway you guys can draw!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't draw to save my life lmao and i'm taking art GCSE looooool
Posted on: 2006/5/8 5:48
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
That's true, but I think it would be fun to mess around with a WEBCAM!!! Like, lipsinging to a song by Hikki and submitting it on YouTube. XD Haha! I'm not brave enough to show my face though. ^ ^
Posted on: 2006/5/7 21:39
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
we use the scanner to post our drawings onto a website ^.^ so therefore a scanner is a must have...webcams work also...but not as good quality as a scanner ^.^
Posted on: 2006/5/7 20:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>