Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Re: Death Cab For Cutie
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
OMG deathcab for cutie is so emo and depressing! MEh is what I think of that.

My friend listens to them a lot though, so this band reminds me of him. MEh is what I think of him. (haha not really... but I am really not into emo!)
Posted on: 2006/5/1 12:42
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
yes the name of the song is i will follow you into the dark by death cab for cutie. its so sad so be prepared to cry if you cry easily X_X
Posted on: 2006/5/1 7:10
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Awwwwwwwww!!!!! Do you know the name of the song? Maybe I can search it up after I come back from school. ^ ^ I go to school at 7:20 So I have time for UtadaNet. Yesss!!! UtadaNet's AW-SHUMMMM!!!!!
Posted on: 2006/5/1 7:07
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
yeah love = crazy XD! i cant believe they made such a depresso song o.o...and they made a music video of it with bunnies!! and the bunny died...and the other one was all lonely and then he died while cuddling with his lover...it made me cry V_V
Posted on: 2006/5/1 7:01
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
-_-;; Sadly, I haven't heard of them. Well, the song DOES sound deppressing, but WoWEE! O_o Someone's so deticated to someone! Sounds sweet at the same time. X3
Posted on: 2006/5/1 6:57
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Death Cab For Cutie
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
Okay. Lately i have been listening to a lot of this band. And i was wondering if anyone knows anything about them or has even heard of them? They're a good band if you ask me. but some of their songs are very depressing. such as, 'i will follow you into the dark' just the first sentance is depressing...it goes "love of mine, some day you will die but ill be close behind. and i will follow you into the dark" its a very depressing love song.
Posted on: 2006/5/1 5:48
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic