Forum Games
   Start a rumor about the person above u.

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...55>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Start a rumor about the person above u.
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Talk about gender-bending. xD My fifth grade teacher was a female, so I suppose i'm a heterosexual transvestite.

Josh recently organized another social gathering, but it was much smaller and didn't involve anything potentially dangerous thankfully. Instead, he dressed as a lolita and invited all his lolita friends to a lolita tea party. They compared their lolita-ness to each other, which ended up in a pretty nasty cat fight and strawberry jam staining their fluffy lolita clothing.

Lolita. It's a good book, by the way.

ahh i feel in love with a heterosexual transvestite!! oh well ^^

taiyou stop cheating on me okay lol

Kaintzel poops out butterflies
Posted on: 2009/2/4 16:13
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Try watching a turn off TV in the middle of the night and at rainy day. Then start calling Josh... 5 times then Josh came out from the TV with white clothes and long black hair. Then he will trying to throw u in to the TV
Posted on: 2009/2/3 21:27
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Taiyou tried calling hikki and asking if she would want to marry her

Not only that, Taiyou has been thinking of planning a mass attack with her out of this world extremely racist friends that are against black people. This means even the current president of the U.S. is in danger! I recently got word, translated from a text, that Taiyou is thinking of dropping a "Jughead" bomb in New York on March 24th. Come on Tai don't you think that the NYC has suffered enough already?? What with the 9/11 attack and Cloverfield...

And why drop it on Utada's hometown? Is it so you can possibly corner her and THEN force marry her?? If so, I will stop whatever i'm doing right now, pause "Come Back to Me" cuz i know i will be right back, and then find your current location! With that, I will go over to your location, say hi, turn around and find the nearest Target store and buy the first "This is The One" album I see.

Then I'll go and hide at home and listen to the hyped album
Posted on: 2009/2/3 17:12
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Talk about gender-bending. xD My fifth grade teacher was a female, so I suppose i'm a heterosexual transvestite.

Josh recently organized another social gathering, but it was much smaller and didn't involve anything potentially dangerous thankfully. Instead, he dressed as a lolita and invited all his lolita friends to a lolita tea party. They compared their lolita-ness to each other, which ended up in a pretty nasty cat fight and strawberry jam staining their fluffy lolita clothing.

Lolita. It's a good book, by the way.
Posted on: 2009/2/3 12:27
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Not before I expose Taiyou's darkest secrets that she is really a HE desperately trying to be a SHE! He's tried make-up and liked it, mini-skirts and loved them , and he's tried tie dying his whitey tighty's to look like a spiral rainbow so he can show the world that he's proud of what he likes.

Not only that, he's in love with his fifth grade teacher! There was a reason why he always brought an apple to school!!
Posted on: 2009/2/2 23:07
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Chii is going to be the first lady once Josh gets assassinated impeached and I take over as president.
Posted on: 2009/2/2 18:35
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

syronx wrote:
chicken doesnt ever clean his room.

i am a witness, he had his own room when he was five and he hasnt cleaned it since now.

he even has left over food in his room!!!!

when did i become a dude!?!?!?!?!?!?

aijin loves smelling dog crap eeeeeeeewwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee
Posted on: 2009/2/2 15:59
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
damn now the rumor been turn into propergenda??
Posted on: 2009/2/2 13:16
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Actually, I wasn't aware. I should take the blame for being an idiot. Hey, at least there was no casualties. Besides McCain, he had an heart attack amidst all the commotion. Too overwhelming.

[I'm a female, it's my fault for not stating that earlier or at all. I don't like filling out those "A/S/L" things. But it was pretty amusing for a while. xD]

Anyways, Josh decided to throw another campaign party after the first one was deemed unsuccessful. Even though I protested against this decision, he decided to go ahead with it. Fortunately, he learned his lesson from the previous party and did not invite those fierce English soccer fans. Instead, Josh booked a traveling circus company.

Alright, it seemed cool and we both agreed on it.

Rumor has it that the party was disastrous again. I'm here to confirm this. It was a complete mess! The lion tamer was too intoxicated to tame the ferocious lions, thus they roamed freely and hunted several of our elderly party guests. The handicapped juggler was unsuccessful when he tried to juggle several chainsaws, resulting in amputation his only arm. The medics refused to come inside and treat him because they all possessed coulrophobia. [Even I was slightly disturbed by the clowns, they weren't pretty...at all.] So the juggler died of blood loss and the elephants went on a rampage. Hundreds of our guests were crushed to death under their massive weight or luckily fled in terror.

Being for the benefit of Mr. Shing? Not so much. What in the world were you thinking?
Posted on: 2009/2/2 12:53
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
^Thanks to Taiyou of course

Damn, I forgot I was your running mate.

Speaking of parties, Josh invited a bunch of male strippers, George W. Bush, and thousands of soccer fans to his announcement party. Unfortunately, he invited die hard Chelsea and Manchester United fans which resulted in a chaotic riot. An epic battle indeed. Millions of dollars in damages, guests trampled and those poor grandmothers banged up against the wall. Wonderful first impression, we are bound to get millions of votes.

Why would you invite them in the first place?

Taiyou was hoping he/she could go with John McCain in his presidential running so he/she could teach him how to use the internet and maybe do a little dance for him. Taiyou was also hoping he/she could throw a party for McCain with pro NFL football players trying to make dinner but instead they throw the food around, eventually making it into a food-ball game, severely trashing the furniture and littering the entire area with food, ultimately wasting it.

Didn't you know that football players are bad cooks?
Posted on: 2009/1/31 16:58
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...55>