Osaka Concert Coverage - July 25, 2006

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Osaka Concert Coverage - July 25, 2006
Administrator
A/S/L
Please post any information or news you might have about the concert on this date.
Let us know if you have any information, pictures, etc, ... and especially let us know your experience if you attended this concert.

Stay tuned for extensive coverage from this concert!
Posted on: 2006/7/3 8:36
  •  Ltsgosrfn
      Ltsgosrfn
Re: Osaka Concert Coverage - July 25, 2006
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Anyone going to the Osaka concert? I am going on the 25th and was looking for others who are going to be there too.
Posted on: 2006/7/4 20:06
Administrator
A/S/L
Quote:

Ltsgosrfn wrote:
Anyone going to the Osaka concert? I am going on the 25th and was looking for others who are going to be there too.

Yeah, Ill actually be going to this concert too.
Posted on: 2006/7/11 3:01
  •  Ltsgosrfn
      Ltsgosrfn
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Really? Cool! Do you live in Osaka or are you just coming for this?
Posted on: 2006/7/14 0:16
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
lets all hope a good luck to hikki!..in case if she messes up..she wont!
Posted on: 2006/7/14 1:05
  •  First_Love
      First_Love
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ F/ Toronto
Gosh, this is just bad luck for me. First, I live in Canada. >< Really far away from this Osaka...second... I wanna go so bad!!!!! :(
Posted on: 2006/7/18 12:04
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/m/uk
canada is pretty close to japan

Ill be looking forward for the dvd, if it comes out...I so wunna go to the concert
Posted on: 2006/7/19 13:02
  •  Ltsgosrfn
      Ltsgosrfn
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Only 6 hours now till the concert. I am pretty excited so I decided to clean my apartment (nothing else much to do today). I just have to pick up my friend at the train station and then off to the show. I will try to get some pics to post but they are very strict in this country about that kind of stuff so I will see how it goes.
Posted on: 2006/7/24 21:11
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
oo plzz get pics or some footage i want to see ur so lucky i envy u
Posted on: 2006/7/24 21:15
  •  Ltsgosrfn
      Ltsgosrfn
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
I just got back from the show. Despite the fact her voice was a bit off sometimes on high notes and the mic broke during the last verse of can you keep a secret, it was a great show. I wish there had been some more songs included as the show seemed a bit short to me but it was great. The show began with crossover and a big screen with the ultra blue cover (except her hair was blowing and eyes blinking. It was really cool) then she opened with passion, and she was wearing this black & white dress very cool. She sang a few songs then she changed into a red dress and sang devil inside, kremlin dusk & you make me want to be a man which was great to see. Then colors and dareka no... & traveling and she then changed into a pink top and dark skirt kind of like on Wait & see then she sang that and can you keep a secret then finishing with Hikari. I only wish she had sung blue though or a few others but its cool. The overall theme was like happiness and sadness. Many people cried when she sang final distance & dareka no.... The video she played with dareka no... was full of scenes of war & nuclear bombs, interlaced with pics of children and playful things. A very strong image. I could not take pics as they were very strict & I didn't want them to take my camera. Even camera phones had to be turned off but I took a few pics outside. I even got to see the keyboarder & cellist (she sang colors as a vocal with only a cello as background, it was very powerful) leaving the hall. It was all in all a great day! I only wish I could have seen the tenjin matsuri:(
Posted on: 2006/7/25 9:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>