A/S/L female
which type of music do u like?
and why do u like it~!?
Posted on: 2006/7/25 17:43
Re: Which Type of music?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
well i like rap rock hip hop reaggaeton j-pop and r&b

i like rap cuzz i heard it since ive been little like wheni was born i just love how the beats and the rap goes wit it the flow of it and how some songs leave u messages just here tupac dear mama it aint all gansta life or how hes dissin someone it talks about how he cares bout his mom and he loves he and NO!! its not all bout gurls cars and how much money or grillz u have just to clear it out

i like hip hop well read the top

reaggaeton well i just started likin it bout 1 year ago
i just like how it sounds salsa and lots of other stuff that makes u want to dance

i like j-pop cuzz....... of course of hikki and cuzz it has a diffrent ryhtm from american music and its so good

R&b its good its all usher and it makes me sad
Posted on: 2006/7/25 19:52
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
well, I like almost all of the genres you listed. I like Jpop, classical, hip-hop, rap, and R&B.
I like Jpop because of the great vocals (like Hikki's) and the music is much better than American pop music. For example, Hikki's music seems more soulful than American pop music.
I like classical music, as in like orchestra music, because, I love how powerful orchestra music can be. Very emotional, even though it has no words.
I like hip hop, R&B, and rap for the same reasons. I love the beats to the songs, and they make me want to dance.
That's what I like
Posted on: 2006/7/26 6:54
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
this thread and poll sucks without Rock/Alternative Rock or metal
and who the hell likes Hip-Hop ... wtf? TRASH ...

I voted 'I hate them all' just to mess up the poll lolz lolz

I am mostly into Rock/Alternative Rock/Indie Rock, Industrial Metal, or J-Pop ... lolz
Posted on: 2006/7/27 20:34
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i love hip hop and rap
Posted on: 2006/7/27 20:37
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
Quote:

UtadaHikaruLover wrote:
this thread and poll sucks without Rock/Alternative Rock or metal
and who the hell likes Hip-Hop ... wtf? TRASH ...

I voted 'I hate them all' just to mess up the poll lolz lolz

I am mostly into Rock/Alternative Rock/Indie Rock, Industrial Metal, or J-Pop ... lolz

Yeah~!
that what i forgot to put~!~!
Rock-punk-Alternative Rock! ...i relly don't like rock or punk or Alternative Rock music even if i know some bands.
sorry if i didn't put it~!
oh and luv hip-hop
Posted on: 2006/7/31 17:25
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
i picked j-pop cause i simple love the singers, the songs and their voices!! plus, its fun to say to sing/talk in jap. i would have also picked k-pop but yeah ... its not up there.
Posted on: 2006/7/31 23:02
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic