Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...9>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Ethnicity/Sexual Orientation
guest_Unregistered
So, what is your ethnicity and sexual orientation? xD [I feel so lame. -_-] Am I even allowed to make a topic like this? But if you don't wanna say, then that's okay! ^.^

I'm Portuguese with some Chinese from my grandmother. o_O So out of my whole entire family tree in history, i'm first generation here in America. It's a strange mix, eh? And i'm...eh...bi-sexually confused? xD I like guys. And I do have crushes on girls, but I lean more onto the guys. I like the girls from Morning Musume and Ai Otsuka is mega cute...gah! I'll stop. ^^; I mean, it's normal...everyone must had a crush on the same sex at least once...right? xD Right guys? o_o;
Posted on: 2007/12/2 18:31
  •  lumad
      lumad
Re: Ethnicity/Sexual Orientation
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
i think someone already put up a thread like this.

didn't quite get you there mate, your gender is?
Posted on: 2007/12/2 20:01
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
So, what is your ethnicity and sexual orientation? xD [I feel so lame. -_-] Am I even allowed to make a topic like this? But if you don't wanna say, then that's okay! ^.^

I'm Portuguese with some Chinese from my grandmother. o_O So out of my whole entire family tree in history, i'm first generation here in America. It's a strange mix, eh? And i'm...eh...bi-sexually confused? xD I like guys. And I do have crushes on girls, but I lean more onto the guys. I like the girls from Morning Musume and Ai Otsuka is mega cute...gah! I'll stop. ^^; I mean, it's normal...everyone must had a crush on the same sex at least once...right? xD Right guys? o_o;

Awww thats so cute.....We have a girl here who likes her some ladies as well as guys. Dont worry, everyone doesnt exactly have a crush on their same sex but its not bad to be Bi-sexual or Homosexual. Its all good.

Anyways. Im a Heterosexual Asian male. Im 75% Vietnamese and 25% Chinese. My dream combination is 50% Vietnamese and 50% Japanese.
Posted on: 2007/12/2 20:16
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
I don't see what's wrong with being bi. I think it's kinda cute, actually. So no worries.:)
Posted on: 2007/12/2 20:25
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
aaah so your a she. eheeh i'm sorry to slow

i thinks that normal, i got a lot of girl friends that have chrushes on girls too, its pretty normal too admire someone beautiful. even if its ur own gender.

i think males do that too, but in a different sense, not with the looks but with the way he handles himself, the personality he shows to other male, like you admire a man because he looks cool with all his dress and doesn't feel shy around other girls, hope ya'll get me.

btw i'm about 25%chinese, with little arabic blood maybe 15% and all pilipino with the rest 60%
Posted on: 2007/12/2 20:25
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Quote:

S0ySauce wrote:
I don't see what's wrong with being bi. I think it's kinda cute, actually. So no worries.:)
I know isnt that cute of her!
Posted on: 2007/12/2 20:26
  •  ch3n
      ch3n
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M/Australia
im asian, male, 50% chinese. 25% viet 25% cambodian

i like girls. im pretty sure ive neva been attracted to guys
Posted on: 2007/12/2 20:26
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
I like women...but I will openly admit to having a mancrush on Christian Bale >.>
Posted on: 2007/12/2 21:01
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
female. half japanesey, half trini. straight, but would go lez for hikki.
Posted on: 2007/12/2 21:06
  •  ch3n
      ch3n
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M/Australia
Quote:

aeryn_nerys wrote:
female. half japanesey, half trini. straight, but would go lez for hikki.

lol mee too!.....if i was a girl
Posted on: 2007/12/2 21:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...9>