Yoroshiku~

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Yoroshiku~
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/f/Ontario
Hello all. My name is Meghan and I'm a long time fan of Utada Hikaru. I feel kind of out of touch with my favourite artist lately since the forum I would usually go to closed down. I didn't even know about some of her newest singles for awhile, so I thought I'd join this forum. You all seem like a close knit community with a similar interest in Hikki (the old forum had ppl admitting they didn't care for her and just hung out there for the community o_O )

I was introduced to Hikki's beautiful voice in my high school Japan class and have been in love since. I used to teach English in Japan and had the opportunity to pick up Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro and the Singles collection while I was there. Along with the Budokan concert and a internet broadcast dvd of her. I'm 22 and in college to be a early childhood educator now. I hope to meet some more fans
Take care
Posted on: 2008/2/19 19:18
Re: Yoroshiku~
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
irrashai to UN yoroshiku onegaishimasu. Macky/soulhunter desu. really? You teached in Japan? that sounds great

in UN u'll always be updated don't worry. .:Hikki:. always updates us with new stuffs regarding Hikki.

please enjoy your stay here

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/2/19 19:34
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
hi & welcome
Posted on: 2008/2/19 19:58
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
konnichiwa!!!

watashi wa ks-san! hehe
onegaishimasu!...hajimemashite! irasshaimasu!

hehe...awesome...hiya and nice to meet you...

we have like another jreuij now dont ya think?
Posted on: 2008/2/19 19:59
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
こんばんわ!

ぼくはさのすけです.

あなたはにほんじんです?がんばって. Hope I wrote it right.
Posted on: 2008/2/19 20:49
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
konnichiwa!!!

watashi wa ks-san! hehe
onegaishimasu!...hajimemashite! irasshaimasu!

hehe...awesome...hiya and nice to meet you...

we have like another jreuij now dont ya think?

haha... i'm older.. she is still in college...

allanah, enjoy your stay here...
Posted on: 2008/2/19 20:52
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
こんばんわ!

ぼくはさのすけです.

あなたはにほんじんです?がんばって. Hope I wrote it right.

aw can't read I don't have japanese language installed here in our PC server

but I know how to read hiragana and katakana and .. not kanji

Posted on: 2008/2/19 21:16
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/f/Ontario
みんなさんありがとうございます。どうぞよろしくね~
私は日本人じゃない、カナダ人です。

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am not Japanese, I am a Canadian who likes to learn Japanese on her spare time. I learned a lot more when I was teaching in Japan though. Kanji is very difficult, I agree. Seeing it everywhere in Japan helps though. :Hikki: (or Sanosuke) you wrote your Japanese right, you just missed putting in 'ka' at the end of your question. I'm way out of practice right now too. I recommend learning Japanese to everyone. Its fun to suddenly understand one of Hikki's songs :P

So why was I compared to you, Jreuij?
Posted on: 2008/2/19 22:08
Quote:

allanah wrote:
みんなさんありがとうございます。どうぞよろしくね~
私は日本人じゃない、カナダ人です。

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am not Japanese, I am a Canadian who likes to learn Japanese on her spare time. I learned a lot more when I was teaching in Japan though. Kanji is very difficult, I agree. Seeing it everywhere in Japan helps though. :Hikki: (or Sanosuke) you wrote your Japanese right, you just missed putting in 'ka' at the end of your question. I'm way out of practice right now too. I recommend learning Japanese to everyone. Its fun to suddenly understand one of Hikki's songs :P

So why was I compared to you, Jreuij?

so desu ne and maybe you are compared to jreuij because of the way you think and post?? I guess?

Posted on: 2008/2/19 22:42
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

allanah wrote:
Hello all. My name is Meghan and I'm a long time fan of Utada Hikaru. I feel kind of out of touch with my favourite artist lately since the forum I would usually go to closed down. I didn't even know about some of her newest singles for awhile, so I thought I'd join this forum. You all seem like a close knit community with a similar interest in Hikki (the old forum had ppl admitting they didn't care for her and just hung out there for the community o_O )

I was introduced to Hikki's beautiful voice in my high school Japan class and have been in love since. I used to teach English in Japan and had the opportunity to pick up Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro and the Singles collection while I was there. Along with the Budokan concert and a internet broadcast dvd of her. I'm 22 and in college to be a early childhood educator now. I hope to meet some more fans
Take care

we are not close knit, i don't know who is jreuij, ks or anyone here
Posted on: 2008/2/19 22:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>