General Discussion
  Art

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Art
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Okay, so this entire school year I haven't had a good piece of art work that I really liked and the art contest (held every year) is like near the end of April. And since I only have art classes once a week, [Wednesdays] it sucks because I only just started sketching for my painting LAST week. And the last day of art class ended today. -.- Well anyway, I was inspired by a bunch of people/models like Jac Vanek, Audrey Kitching, Hanna Beth, and Raquel Reed. Anyway so only today I got the chance to start painting but I had to take it home to finish (and I still need to finish it, but I need to go back to school tomorrow and get the right paint colors!) sooo this was pretty rushed and I'm all pissed off at myself cause this year I'll only have one piece of artwork to enter...

What do you know! It's another acrylic painting, just like I did almost 3 years ago. And I honestly love but suck at acrylic painting...Grrr!!

All right so this was a painting of an orange rose that I did when I was like 10...or 11 I dunno. I got Best of Show for it but I thought it was just OK.

And right now I really am getting all stressed out my stupid painting because I want it to look good since this is my last year of taking art classes! SO FAR this is what I have done - I was smart enough to actually paint the background first this time. =.=

I know she doesn't look exactly like Raquel and she's not really supposed to. Will post completed work once I finish! xD

Posted on: 2008/4/9 15:55
  •  Hikki4ever119
      Hikki4ever119
Re: Art
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/F/Philippines
nice!
Posted on: 2008/4/9 15:57
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Re: Art
Insane Hikki Fan