NY Trip

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
NY Trip
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Woooo I'll be in New York from May 29 - August 2! x3 I always go to NY every summer but usually we only stay for about 3-4 weeks. (95% of our family lives there) I'm really excited cause I'm dying to see my cousins and finally eat some REAL Chinese (and other Asian) food...not this buffet crap they serve here. T______T" I'm also getting a new hairstyle when I'm in NY...I want to bleach & dye my hair [blue w/ pink] but I don't think I'd be allowed to...But yeahhh I seriously am dying for some 拉面 (la mien)!! And a ton of other food. ^__________^ And of course shopping. xDDDD You might say I'm lucky, but not when you've lived almost your entire life in some dead town in the south where there's nothing. x____x I'll still be able to use my laptop and get online occasionally. DHWORJVMS so excited. ;DDDDDDD

Posted on: 2008/5/25 20:18
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: NY Trip
guest_Unregistered
Wow... will you be staying in Manhattan?
Posted on: 2008/5/25 20:26
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Nopee, we'll be staying @ my grandma's apartment in Flushing. Don't need a car either cause we basically walk everywhere we go. Other family members will drive us to places that are farther away (like when we go to their house, etc.)

Posted on: 2008/5/25 20:31
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
We should try to meet up
Posted on: 2008/5/25 20:32
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Haha that'd be cool. =D We're going to meet up with one of my mom's friends who we haven't seen in 9 years. O:

Posted on: 2008/5/25 20:34
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
count me in! ^^

Posted on: 2008/5/25 22:31
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
Have fun I like how Homer thought Flushing Meadows was full of toilets
Posted on: 2008/5/25 23:07
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

TiffyKitty wrote:
Woooo I'll be in New York from May 29 - August 2! x3 I always go to NY every summer but usually we only stay for about 3-4 weeks. (95% of our family lives there) I'm really excited cause I'm dying to see my cousins and finally eat some REAL Chinese (and other Asian) food...not this buffet crap they serve here. T______T" I'm also getting a new hairstyle when I'm in NY...I want to bleach & dye my hair [blue w/ pink] but I don't think I'd be allowed to...But yeahhh I seriously am dying for some 拉面 (la mien)!! And a ton of other food. ^__________^ And of course shopping. xDDDD You might say I'm lucky, but not when you've lived almost your entire life in some dead town in the south where there's nothing. x____x I'll still be able to use my laptop and get online occasionally. DHWORJVMS so excited. ;DDDDDDD

thats awesome =D ^^

make sure to bring me with u tiff
Posted on: 2008/5/26 0:34
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

TiffyKitty wrote:

thats awesome =D ^^

make sure to bring me with u tiff

Ahahaha yeah and but after my NY vacation is over, I have to go back home DDDDDDDDDx While YOU have it so good over *there* everyday of your life. I'MJEALOUSSSSSSSSSSSSS! >.<

Posted on: 2008/5/26 9:30
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
dont be jealous, just know that at least u enjoy there right???

Posted on: 2008/5/26 15:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>