Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Heart attack ?
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Last week I my left chest so damn hurt well it happen when I'm jogging it was 5 long minute, why this happen I'm not fat and exercise 3 times a week. I'm thinking I'm gonna die it was hurt so bad, the last time I got this thing last 3 month a go. I don't wanna die in my mid 20. Maybe I got gen from my father family since one of their family got a history of heart attack. I don't wanna checked to hospital I'm afraid.
Posted on: 2008/7/31 21:37
  •  catseye528
      catseye528
Re: Heart attack ?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 30/Only if you want to/A mountain somewhere in Arizona
Dude... go see a doctor... that sounds like an irregular heartbeat... but it could also be about five other things. Anyways, you don't want to take the chance, it might be something serious. It is better to be safe than sorry...

What do you mean by there are mountains in Arizona?
Posted on: 2008/7/31 22:37
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
It could have been from a lack of oxygen in your blood...it's got something to do with energy consumption...I think athletes go throuth it...not really sure.

But a while ago I had to run for 3 miles arround 5 kilometers, but as I got close to finishing I wasn't taking in the necessary ammount of oxygen that I needed, and my chest really started hurting, since I knew what was going on I just ran through the pain, something like that might have happened to you...
Posted on: 2008/7/31 23:32
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Hey dude, go see a doc.. It might just be some minor issues like GIGAcorrupt mentioned, lack of oxygen... and not a heart attack like that had said... Even if it is what you had predicted, isn't it better to seek treatment? rather than let it go worse?

Look.. i am not cursing you, dude... just my 2 cents worth...
Posted on: 2008/8/1 4:14
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L Female/Indonesia
Go see the doctor. Doctor can help you managing your food. He/she will tell you what you should & shouldn't eat. Sooner you know, you can prevent it of being worse
Posted on: 2008/8/2 9:20
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Last week I my left chest so damn hurt well it happen when I'm jogging it was 5 long minute, why this happen I'm not fat and exercise 3 times a week. I'm thinking I'm gonna die it was hurt so bad, the last time I got this thing last 3 month a go. I don't wanna die in my mid 20. Maybe I got gen from my father family since one of their family got a history of heart attack. I don't wanna checked to hospital I'm afraid.

u betta go see a doctor man

best of luck too u =)
Posted on: 2008/8/2 9:44
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Yay I just go to doctor, got a few test and nothing wrong with it but the answer quite shock 4 me I got a weak heart, and that thing I got not a heart attack just 2 much workout well I'm quite addict bout it, got to rest a while , well that's why my palm easily got sweaty hmmm interesting. Well thanks 4 the support Guy's and Lady's .
I meet a nurse from Red Cross she got a weak heart and her palm got easy sweaty too but SHE'S CUTE
Posted on: 2008/8/3 23:21
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Yay I just go to doctor, got a few test and nothing wrong with it but the answer quite shock 4 me I got a weak heart, and that thing I got not a heart attack just 2 much workout well I'm quite addict bout it, got to rest a while , well that's why my palm easily got sweaty hmmm interesting. Well thanks 4 the support Guy's and Lady's .
I meet a nurse from Red Cross she got a weak heart and her palm got easy sweaty too but SHE'S CUTE

so in a way I was sort of right about what was happening to you

...glad you're ok
Posted on: 2008/8/3 23:57
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
np man

hope u live well (^-^)V
Posted on: 2008/8/4 0:48
  •  GIGAcorrupt