Hikki's second voice' lyrics...

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Hikki's second voice' lyrics...
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
last night, i accidentally used my broken headset instead of my favorite one..(coz they have the sa,e colors gah!)... as i played hikki songs at my phone,i notice that i used my broken headset.. as it's result, the output of the sound quality is only a one-way-stereo outpu.. (reverse term for the stereo surround sound).. it can only produce 'minus-one-like' sounds like.,.. only the 2nd voice and the instruments without the drums.. i actually enjoyed listening to it coz hikki's second , third, to 4rth voice is really amazing!

but when i bump to hikki's "Keep Trying" song,.. i was really surprised that i heard some lyrics that cannot be heard if i will use a surround sound stereo headset..

i dunno if anyone of you already knew about this or if any lyric sites has this lyrics but i want it to share with you...

at the keep trying bridge, theres a second voice lyrics saying..

"TONIGHT.... TONIGHT....I DONT WANNA BE ALONE TONIGHT"...

has anyone of you already heard of it? try listening to a half-plugged earphone/headset/earpiece... u can hear this lyrics on keep trying...

it starts on the word "Ukishizumi"

"Donbura koko yo no naka
UKISHIZUMI ga hageshii na
Donna toki de mo
Kachi ga kawaranai no wa tada anata"
Posted on: 2008/9/6 9:24
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Re: Hikkis second voice lyrics...
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Oh.. i didn't know that... until you told me... it is quite "hidden" in the background music... i didn't try the half-plugged method, but i could vaguely hear the "hidden" words during that part...
Posted on: 2008/9/6 10:22
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Oh.. i didn't know that... until you told me... it is quite "hidden" in the background music... i didn't try the half-plugged method, but i could vaguely hear the "hidden" words during that part...

yeh its quite the "hidden lyrics behind keep trying".. pls try the half-plugged technique.. you can enjoy hikki's songs in different way... as for my experience, Hikki and YUI's songs are very interesting regards on their 2nd voice techniques..

as for my "keep trying weird experience", i appreciate hikki's music more.. esp her talent as a singer.. it's not that easy composing tones for 2nd-4rth voices...
Posted on: 2008/9/6 10:38
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
What is this half plugged business?
Posted on: 2008/9/6 17:15
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:
What is this half plugged business?

oh.. it's the technique of plugging a headset to a mp3, stereo, etc... to make the headset produce a one-way stero output so you can only hear the 2nd voice' of the song and only the guitars and the other instruments that you cant hear when the headset/earpiece is completely plugged in
Posted on: 2008/9/6 20:58
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
OHH!! actually my music player is kind of old...and it's been in my pocked for a LONG time, so when you tilt the headset plug a little this happens.

I listened to Heart Station and Beautiful World, but for me some of the sounds were eliminated and dimmed, but both ear plugs still played..it sounded different but it was really nice listening to the songs differently
Posted on: 2008/9/6 22:05
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Thanks 4 the information I just realize that. I just using my Cool Edit Pro 2.0, too hear that wow.. thats cool to hear Hikki song differently, u can use "cut vocal" and u can hear that clearly, hmmm maybe there is another Hikki song that have hidden lyrics waaaaa getting curious here..... @Giga maybe u can tell me which Hikki song that have hidden lyrics.
Posted on: 2008/9/7 5:05
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Thanks 4 the information I just realize that. I just using my Cool Edit Pro 2.0, too hear that wow thats cool to hear Hikki song differently, u can use "cut vocal" and u can hear that clearly, hmmm maybe there is another Hikki song that have hidden lyrics waaaaa getting curious here..... @Giga maybe u can tell me which Hikki song that have hidden lyrics.

is that an open source program/freeware? i want to try it so that i can cut some cocals on my fave songs so i can appreciate them more. pls try YUI's "No Way".. its only a minute track but her 2nd voice is.. wow....
Posted on: 2008/9/7 8:00
  •  sakurablooms13
      sakurablooms13
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/female
at first it took me a lil while to hear it,but WOW! amazing,it's not a hidden message,if it was it would be backwords,therefore it's not,it's just her speaking in the back,but I'm still amazed,THANKS for that clue,but still I could barley hear it,it would help a lot if you can give us a link to download the cut off vocals thing.
Posted on: 2008/9/7 16:40
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
oh so keep tryin' has hidden msg too? haha. I wanna hear it roovette xD

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/9/7 20:06
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>