12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  forever_dreamer
      forever_dreamer
Sims 3-Anybody else a Sims fan?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L Forever Young XD/F/Bunny-Chocolate-Ice Cream Land
I read that this was gonna be released on Sims 3. What do you all think? I don't really like the clay looking graphics that much but hopefully they'll improve on that a little bit.
Posted on: 2008/9/9 13:10
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Re: Sims 3-Anybody else a Sims fan?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Sims...not a fan~ but then again I've never actually got any hands on time with the game. How is it? What is it like?
Posted on: 2008/9/9 16:55
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L Female/Indonesia
I read an article about The Sims 3. It says there's no improvement on the graphic. The improvement is on the ability of the sims, like the can take a peek on somebody's house, go to the next door, etc
Posted on: 2008/9/11 11:31
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Oooh, Yeah I found out about the development of Sims 3 a while back already. I plan on getting it, but yeah, the people look kinda...moldable-shiny waxy ish...? Oh well I can't wait anyway !

Posted on: 2008/11/2 12:26
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I used to be a fan of the Sims. But I got tired of making sure they used the toilet and then set the kitchen in flames. Nevertheless, I'll be willing to try Sims 3 once it's released.
Posted on: 2008/11/2 17:38
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i don't really like sim

cuz wats so fun about it?? wats the point>
Posted on: 2008/11/3 16:29
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
I used to be a fan of the Sims. But I got tired of making sure they used the toilet and then set the kitchen in flames. Nevertheless, I'll be willing to try Sims 3 once it's released.

Oh yeah, that got on my nerves too. So I used cheat codes, where every time you type in something all of the Sims' needs are full so they never gotta pee or whatever. Lol and I always use the money cheat & a bunch of other stuff. ^________^

Posted on: 2008/11/4 15:17
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
huh? I wonder what the fun part in this game? well I play the sims 2 but I get bored coz too repetitive
Posted on: 2008/11/4 20:20
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

TiffyKitty wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:

Oh yeah, that got on my nerves too. So I used cheat codes, where every time you type in something all of the Sims' needs are full so they never gotta pee or whatever. Lol and I always use the money cheat & a bunch of other stuff. ^________^

When I was playing the original Sims, I used to use cheat codes a lot and had an infinite sum of money. Then when I bought virtually every item in the catalog, I realized there wasn't really nothing else to do. xD Like Swallow said, it becomes too repetitive.
Posted on: 2008/11/11 17:55
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I know The Sim Online, that will be good u can show one of a kind sim char to other ppl and chat or buy and sell their stuff
Posted on: 2008/11/12 4:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>