Non-fans' faves

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Non-fans' faves
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16 / M / Palembang
Some people are just impressed of Hikki with several songs.
Had you ever met some people like that? I had :D

1. My friend was just crazy listening Fly Me To The Moon when he found it in my mp3 player, he repeat it and repeat it.
2. My sistah, an anti-hikki (lol), a long time ago when she wasn't an anti-hikki, she want me to copy Hikari to her, she tho the song was good
3. My girlfriend, she's a Kingdom Hearts player, she loves Hikari / Simple and Clean and Passion / Sanctuary
Posted on: 2009/1/8 4:06
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Non-fans' faves
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
well i know 1 of my friend who lilke KH so she plays simple and clean/sanctuary over and over again
Posted on: 2009/1/8 9:56
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
A former classmate of mine last year would listen to my i-pod every study hall we had together. He would listen to 'Fight the Blues' over and over again, he was absolutely glued onto the song. Unfortunately, that was also what made him slack off in his studies. xD But it was interesting.

My mother loves 'First Love', she would come waltzing in whenever it's played through the speakers. And...that's it, I suppose. xD
Posted on: 2009/1/8 12:50
  •  syronx
      syronx
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L M/Earth [lol(USA)]
a guy in my chemistry class likes utada hikaru
he likes her singing.
Posted on: 2009/1/8 18:31
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
yah my best friend wanted the song YMMWTBAM... and that's the only song she ever asked for. :P
Posted on: 2009/1/8 21:55
  •  Cecildragoon
      Cecildragoon
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20-Male-Texas
tbh after exodus i sorta quit listening to pop music period for a long while, including Utada, i was more interested in german music and my death metal...but i was surfing the web looking for the Frank Sinatra song Fly me to the moon, and i saw the link for Utada hikarus version of the song and i was like

"Hrm...not only is it sang by a girl in the version but a girl who primarily sings in japanese...this could be great...or horrible(i was skeptical to say the least, as i am a very big fan of Sinatra and the Rat Pack)."

and then i hit play and she dood it :P she made Frank look good with that classic lounge music style and her unique improvements. now if i could hear a version of her singing it with Frank Duet style i could die happy...

needless to say her pure awesomeness made me come back right before heart station and ive been happy with the work she has done so far :D she is quite good.

Everyone i know likes Hikari and Passion...ive yet to encounter a person who didnt like those two songs yet
Posted on: 2009/1/8 22:26
  •  black_tokyo_rose
      black_tokyo_rose
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
ditto. i think her kingdom hearts OSTs are the most popular of her songs for those outside the fanbase. they're more popular than her english releases :)
Posted on: 2009/1/18 2:54
  •  syronx
      syronx
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L M/Earth [lol(USA)]
my friend likes hikki for "sanctuary" [Kingdom Hearts II] -- Hikki
Posted on: 2009/1/18 17:49
  •  juniper
      juniper
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/M/US
my little brother happened to hear Keep Tryin' when we were driving and he loved it. But then I got overly exited and forced him to listen to all of Ultra Blue and Heart Station. That was a mistake :P
Posted on: 2009/1/18 19:51
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
Quote:

juniper wrote:
my little brother happened to hear Keep Tryin' when we were driving and he loved it. But then I got overly exited and forced him to listen to all of Ultra Blue and Heart Station. That was a mistake :P

mistake??? lol hows that, wuldnt that be a good thing cuz its mor exposure to hikaru?

my friend loves simple and clean and com back to me.... i must expose her to the rest of utada's songs so that she can be as big a fan as the rest of us lolz
Posted on: 2009/1/18 21:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>