Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Muse
Administrator
A/S/L
Alright, I started getting interested in this group when in this IRC channel I pop by in, some guy advertised what he was listening to: Muse - Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

Now, that's an interesteing title wouldnt you say? i got curious and picked up that song and actually, quite liked it. So I started looking for more. Soon I had all of their albums that I could find and listened to them constantly and simply couldn't stop. The totally kickass opening riff to Plug-In Baby was brought to my attention by Conan (hey look, i'ts playing RIGHT NOW XD) and things just went on and on from there.

The acoustic version of Plug-In Baby that Conan sent me wasn't too shabby at all and I loved all of their music. I also couldn't stop listening to Unintended...which was a really depressing song depending on how you interpret it but I couldn't seem to get enough of it and a new musical obsession for me was born.

In a way...I guess I was lucky. By the time I was all done finding the song after being interested, I went back to the channel and the NEXT song that he advertised was: Dimmu Borgir - Tormentor of Christian Souls....

Go figure eh? XD
Posted on: 2004/5/27 21:45
  •  Conan
      Conan
Re: Muse
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/M/UK
The opening riff to Plug in Baby is possibly one of the best EVER!!!
Posted on: 2004/5/28 4:22
  •  UltimateUtadaUpriseU3
      UltimateUtadaUpriseU3
Re: Muse
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 13/M/ Republic MO
that's cool alothugh utada is the way to gothat's cool alothugh utada is the way to go
Posted on: 2005/6/22 0:40
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic