123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Utada at FYE in May
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Hey for those who don't know, Utada will be making an appearance in a SEATTLE (YES!!) FYE store on the 15th of May and a Honolulu location on the 16th in order to celebrate the release of TITO.

For more info, check here

I want to go to the Seattle event but i dunno.. I want to restrain my inner hyper fan self from going nuts. I may be a 6' Filipino guy (complete straight guy that acts like any other guy) on the outside, but when Utada news pops up, i'm like a little super excited, hyper filipina on the inside.

I'll definitely think about this...
Posted on: 2009/4/27 15:25
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
Re: Utada at FYE in May
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I hope that FYE in Honolulu is massive.

Because, my God... MY GOD... there is going to be so many people there.
Posted on: 2009/4/27 15:33
  •  quincye93
      quincye93
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M/USA
GAAAAAAAAAAAH! She's forgetting about her fans in Chicago!! I would kill (semi-literally) to see Utada.
Posted on: 2009/4/27 19:06
  •  daaznfella
      daaznfella
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/M/Seattle, WA USA

so i'm going to be able to actually meet her?!?!?!?! i was already in mode when i heard she was in Seattle last month...but she's back!!1

we should get a petition and get people's signatures that we want a tour in the US, and present it to her and her managerial staff there!!!!!
Posted on: 2009/4/27 22:05
  •  daaznfella
      daaznfella
Addicted to Hikki
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Hey for those who don't know, Utada will be making an appearance in a SEATTLE (YES!!) FYE store on the 15th of May and a Honolulu location on the 16th in order to celebrate the release of TITO.

For more info, check here

I want to go to the Seattle event but i dunno.. I want to restrain my inner hyper fan self from going nuts. I may be a 6' Filipino guy (complete straight guy that acts like any other guy) on the outside, but when Utada news pops up, i'm like a little super excited, hyper filipina on the inside.

I'll definitely think about this...

i'm sorry what? you are a member of an Utada forum! that means you are a fan! that means if you are presented with an opportunity to meet the artist of the forum that you regularly frequent, you take it! I wonder if she'll be here on the 14th? Just walking around Uwajimaya and you bump into her! or at O'Asian...or at ....

....ahhh this news made my day....i'll be hanging out at southcenter like a little school girl
Posted on: 2009/4/27 22:14
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
man you are so lucky. like you im a normal 5'10" guy who like utada too. im a fan and i keep updated info about utada whenever i can. and like you i am also from the philippines.

its just nice to know that im not the only guy whos into utada's music.

:)

percy
Posted on: 2009/4/27 22:32
  •  daaznfella
      daaznfella
Addicted to Hikki
i'll ask this here too, but does anybody know her shoe size? i'll get stuck making something for kumachang....
Posted on: 2009/4/27 22:37
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Lol Uwajimaya.. I get my Utada's JP cds there at the Kinokuniya bookstore.

I know i should completely go see her and take this chance to just shine my eyes with hikki light and i think my status is "Hikki obsessed"...so.. think think think.

Hey wait it says the Southcenter mall in SEATTLE. There's only one in TUKWILA. And the link i posted has the area code of Tukwila.. I suppose they meant Tukwila then and just used the general Seattle label cuz the cities around Seattle is typically called the Seattle area..

And Tukwila is 15 minutes away...

DANG I'M GOING!!!
Posted on: 2009/4/27 23:12
  •  daaznfella
      daaznfella
Addicted to Hikki
yea glad you came to your senses, we need to do something to show her that the US has love for her, so she can tour maybe!~!~!~!

did uwaji still have Deep river? i think i'd like to get that, just in case she's signing stuff (fav cd)
Posted on: 2009/4/28 0:16
  •  skylight
      skylight
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

percypenn wrote:
man you are so lucky. like you im a normal 5'10" guy who like utada too. im a fan and i keep updated info about utada whenever i can. and like you i am also from the philippines.

its just nice to know that im not the only guy whos into utada's music.

:)

percy

haha don't worry i'm a guy and hikki's one of my favorite artists ever.
Posted on: 2009/4/28 1:42
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>