Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  alexfenway calls Utada scum on her official website.

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...9>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
alexfenway calls Utada scum on her official website.
guest_Unregistered
And this person calls themself a fan?

who do these people think they are?

http://www.utada.com/news/default.aspx?nid=3882&cmnt=1#s_comments_anchor
Posted on: 2009/6/15 11:40
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Re: alexfenway calls Utada scum on her official website.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
What an idiot

Someone needs a chill pill. He just needs to realize that she's always doin somethin different. That's one of her many cool parts. And besides utada felt very comfortable with acting normal about sexuality. I mean come on yo seduction and other "nasty stuff" is part of human nature. Alex Fenway and others like him have just been conditioned by society to reject that stuff. That stuff is part of what makes us human. Maybe utada is trying to open us to that true fact.
Posted on: 2009/6/15 12:02
  •  hikki_is_my_homegirl
      hikki_is_my_homegirl
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 30-US
definately he is not a fan. you should enjoy anything your favorite artist puts out, sure it may not be your favorite, but if the artist is happy you should be too. Hikki doesn't deserve a comment like that.
Posted on: 2009/6/15 12:43
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Probably wasn't the best thing to do but I couldn't resist saying something to that jerk.
Posted on: 2009/6/15 12:56
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Infatuated, Alex honestly believes hikki belongs to him and only him, totally smitten, and raging with jealous indignation, Alex wants his Utada to say pure, in every way, in thought and mind, but sometimes nasty and dirty but just for Alex and only for Alex, the whole posting is Alex venting the green eye monster in the only fashion Alex knows how, spat into Utada?s face, Alex probably was once a fan but perhaps somewhere along the line, being ?only? and fan just wasn?t enough?.
Posted on: 2009/6/15 13:23
  •  syronx
      syronx
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L M/Earth [lol(USA)]
Are you kidding me, Alex?
You call yourself a FAN? Hikki's music is not about pleasing everyone, she uses it to express herself, not to make YOU happy. If you want innocent, unchanging music that doesn't come from the writer itself... Wow, there's not much music out there for you, is there? Maybe stuff from Disney or something, try that. The biggest reason why most of us LOVE Hikki is because she's genuine. She isn't in this for the money and she doesn't expect everyone to like her music. She writes things that are purely 'her'. If you can't love her for that at the very least, don't bother calling yourself a fan. You go on disliking her music, it's not going to affect any of us. But don't you dare insult her character for it.

Posted by Madalynne on Jun 15, 2009 3:40 PM (GMT-08:00)

i like what she said ^_^ and true. he is a jerk.
Posted on: 2009/6/15 13:28
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Quote:

ghostdog wrote:
And this person calls themself a fan?

who do these people think they are?

http://www.utada.com/news/default.aspx?nid=3882&cmnt=1#s_comments_anchor

my dear i have seen the comment you left him, i am very happy ^^ i too have left a comment about his remark.

i was highly offended i must say.

HIGHLY OFFENDED
Posted on: 2009/6/15 13:33
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Wow. His comment barely made sense. And how can he say he's a huge fan? Total bull. And about the lyrics being crappy or not making sense, shouldn't he be saying that about Exodus? I mean, that album had some odd lyrics. I'm not saying Exodus was bad I'm just saying that's the album to direct those words at.

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2009/6/15 13:34
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/CA
APPLAUDS TO Madalynne and GHOSTDOG! agreeing with both of you!

thank you two for what had to be said, has been said. applauds to both of you. alex, no fan would dare say something that. There are many artist who i have liked and at times haven't liked there stuff but never did i saw words that low. Utada has never been or will ever be anything like that. if you didn't like her last album, that's cool. if you got an account just to (censored) it out, your pathetic, and have nothing better to do with your time.

Posted by x0blaze on Jun 15, 2009 4:31 PM (GMT-08:00)
Posted on: 2009/6/15 13:35
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/CA
has anyone else left comments like that to that jerk,

oh dear, i hope Utada didn't see his comment.
Posted on: 2009/6/15 13:36
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...9>