1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Beef.
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
To be honest, I found the alexfenway thing a little refreshing; I suddenly saw this board lose its happy-go-luckiness, and while hostility between members is never a pleasant thing to see, I liked the dynamic. For once, I think I saw people here communicating intelligently, passionately (Ghostdog, I think, wins at this, but he's like, a bajillion years older than 60% of this board).

Anyhoo. This thread's dedicated to ranting. About anything. Let it all out. If folks wanna dish advice, support, whatever, go ahead. I just want to see some living, breathing, conversation here again. It makes my summer less boring, and my self-imposed exile from that douchpile hikaru.sc a little more meaningful.

By the way, my rant was about UtadaNet's flaccidness. Yeah, I called it flaccid. =P
Posted on: 2009/6/21 23:45
Re: Beef.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
I'm just somewhat annoyed with the fact that there hasn't been any announcement on how Utada is doing, if she's well and all.

This is the One was just about to succeed...
Posted on: 2009/6/22 1:10
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
i want ghostdog

to get banned
Posted on: 2009/6/22 12:49
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Laijunjie14 I feel this is so unfair, you all have been members for so long, the contributions both Ghostdog and SwallowTale have made, allow them the right to act like ?big girls blouses? and ?through there toys off the table?, climb ?out the pram? and ?wee yo nappy?,

R eally you guys should set us newbies an example, so to the back of the class, Seraphim many admin ?the cat? 12 lashes, meow !
Posted on: 2009/6/22 13:47
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
i want ghostdog

to get banned

why? lolz he didn't do anything wrong

and plus he feeds us pics and news
Posted on: 2009/6/22 15:18
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
I think he was just kidding

Beef huh? Anything?

K

For my fellow filipinas and filipinos and any other boxing fans out there, i HATE how Mayweather Jr. talks of manny pacquiao as "some little man" that isn't a threat. Of course this is probably because it's good advertising and it feeds the want that fans have for the Pacquiao Mayweather fight. I really think that Pacman will definitely beat Mayweather. Or at least give Mayweather a good enough beating to knock some respect into him. Pacman is fast AND strong and though his last two opponents haven't really been as equal/even as he was for the fight, Mayweather has got to be a little worried for the possible fight.

Ooh one more thing!

I SERIOUSLY hate those people who, like in FPS games, play the game so hardcore, they seem like they're playing for keeps or money. I was playing CoD4 the other day, and i was just talking on the phone while playing Xbox live and this dude was spitting crap about me because i wasn't doing much. I told him it's hard to snipe while talking on the phone and he was like "I don't care do your work *****." (*_*)?? Then i replied saying dude chill out it's just a game relax. He replied "Just do your work b****." (*__*)??! Of course i had to get back at him so i asked if he was mad now because of me and then i saw him and then i pinned him down with my beautiful .55 Barret. Then i screamed "YAH WAT NOW YOU BLOWJOB!? GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY!? DIDN'T THINK SO!" Then i left the game.

It actually sucks when you're playing with a cousins xbox live account and they're at the highest level. You're expected to dominate but instead i'm average or below average. I need some practice.

*sigh* Ahh that felt good. Sorry if my words were a little too vulgar
Posted on: 2009/6/23 2:07
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Whatever thing, hmmm okay

Moderator confession

On the previous thread that you all already know, i am a bit hot but at the same time i should maintain the forum.
a bit quote even in the heat of battle where bullet flying over your head, your head must stay cold
So I don't have anything against Ghostdog ,thing that already happen stay there on the past. So if he want to visiting this site again, i'm welcome him with an open arm. One thing i want to say, mind your attitude .

There you go
Posted on: 2009/6/23 5:49
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
I hate demagogues. They're the ones that start most of the pointless, mindless, and destructive riots.
Posted on: 2009/6/23 17:12
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Its Family Holiday time next week, but what waits for me, on my return is really stressing me out.

I will have to borrow a lot of money for University fees, I won?t say how much, it is scary, even to type, and I have saved some?when my Mum and Dad went to College and University they received grants?they received money directly from the tax payer, something they seemed to have conveniently forgotten about.

Dad goes into one about, ?why should the tax payer have to foot the bill??
Is his favourite,?.and what a hypocrite!

All his University fees and accommodation was from taxpayer grants, in other words he claimed and received money and vouchers from the tax payer, and he ?lived? with Mum when they were at College, his excuse was too to save money !!
They were both only 19!!

Only one year older me!!

That really upset Mums family, they talk about this even now.

What if I suddenly announced that in an effort to save money for my study fee I have decided to advertise for a suitable Boyfriend on E-Bay, to share flat and expenses with possible view to marriage if we graduate and gain appropriate employment?

He would lay an egg after throwing a planetary scale wobbler, closely followed by Mum swinging her favourite wok..

Mum says that they will help out but I sometimes feel this is begrudged, although this could be me thinking too much into it.

But the mega sigh my Dad made when he clocked the year on year cost break down, between course, tutoring, and study material (Books lists). It almost as if he will have to sell his prised record and CD collection, you know I would hate ?to rain on his parade?, but if my future education depended on the sale of his record collection I could well be working filling selves in the local corner shop.

I know I am moaning and I love my Mum and Dad dearly, but why do parents go all self righteous and forget what life was like for them at 18, allot of my friends have noticed and noted this too.

Hikki never had these problems !!!
Posted on: 2009/6/24 1:57
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
anyone play dota?

its a map in warcraft 3, kinda like tower defense, but much cooler

and its always a 5v5 game

and i hate it when some of the players died once, and then leave the game

and the host had to remake the room