•  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Which old game need to be remake to nextgen console
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Which old game that need to remake on next gen console
Mine

Front Mission 1,2, and 3, i love the political story
Super Robot Wars series
Old Final Fantasy series also need to be remake.
Ghost In The Shell PS 1, and the one on PS 2 GITS : SAC also.
Game Girl

so which old game, you think that need to be remake ?
Posted on: 2009/7/31 3:51
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: Which old game need to be remake to nextgen console
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Which old game that need to remake on next gen console
Mine

Front Mission 1,2, and 3, i love the political story
Super Robot Wars series
Old Final Fantasy series also need to be remake.
Ghost In The Shell PS 1, and the one on PS 2 GITS : SAC also.
Game Girl

so which old game, you think that need to be remake ?

Front Mission is getting a 5.
The Supa Robo Taisen are lining up some PS3 releases.
The first FF 2 games won't likely get remade.They got redone for the GBA already.6 and 7 I can see.
No hope for GITS unless they do another series tie in.The SAC game was actually fun....but the art was lackluster.Could have been better looking.

I'd say remake GunGrave,the original game.The 2nd one was a disgrace,only in story though.Platinum Games are doing 2 more games for sega(MadWorld and Bayonetta are the ones they've completed already) so I can only hope SegaSammy just begs them to do GunGrave with the look of MadWorld(but in color,It's GunGrave anyways) and the battle engine of Bayonetta.But they more than likely won't...because stuff like WET is being released.White Knight Chronicles hasn't reached stateside yet because Level-5 doesn't want to put it up against XIII.

I will also nominate Choas Legion,the forgotten Capcom goth epic that I hope they remember when putting in the other new character into Tatsunoko vs Capcom(Maximo of Super Ghouls and Ghosts got comfirmed already).The game was good and didn't get touch for a sequel.It could be a beautifil franchise if Capcom takes the time and spends a lot a money to get Platinum games to do it for them.They know what they'd need the director and designers of the original to do anything worth while with it.
Posted on: 2009/7/31 6:39
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
I agree with FF6.

And Micromachines~!
Posted on: 2009/7/31 8:27
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I have all of the numbered Final Fantasy series (except XI, which doesn't count IMHO because it's a MMORPG and not a standard FF game) and I think they should all be overhauled and released as a box set. Geez, can you imagine replaying the old FFI as if the technology were from FFXII? *swoons*
Posted on: 2009/7/31 10:06
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
That costs money to go that hard on a remake.And developing on the PS3 is expensive.A PS3/Wii remake of a game from 20 years ago with a small story is work.Because you have to write more story.only the later ones are worth the remake and I'd stick with portable version for those too.Console versions is a waste of money.They need space for the XII engine were like I said they can use the X-2 engine with the ds games.It will work out well if they did.
Posted on: 2009/7/31 10:28
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
I dunno, I liked Streets of Rage and this other SEGA game where you played as this guy and after getting these certain items turned into this giant thing that threw fire balls or something. It was fun.

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2009/7/31 11:26
  •  sswx2187
      sswx2187
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Next gen consoles to be released 2013-15. Ps1-33mhz. Ps2-300mhz. Ps3-3ghz. Ps4- sky is the limit with proper ray-tracing and tessellation. Next gen will look as real as the designers want.

With this said.. : Duke nukem forever
Posted on: 2009/7/31 20:30
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:

The first FF 2 games won't likely get remade.They got redone for the GBA already.6 and 7 I can see.
No hope for GITS unless they do another series tie in.The SAC game was actually fun....but the art was lackluster.Could have been better looking.

Front Mission getting 5 ? sry but that game released year was 2005.
Front Mission 5 : Scars of War, I already finish it 3 times. Still with 33 stage i think that too short, Secret Wanzer only Wyzov and different ver of Zenislev if you try real simulator. I wish i can found Wanzer Wolf .

And political issues not as good as 1,2 and 3. Where OCU and USN also UE involved .Remember FM 2 story where Bangladesh announced they changer their country name to Republic Alordesh. Politic and conflict between military.
I want to see Legendary Wanzer Raven on FM 2 and Wanzer Hoshun FM 3 in better graphic.

And there will be Front Mission Evolved for 360 and PS3
http://www.frontmissionevolved.com/

I want Banpresto remake SRW Alpha. With 50++ stage. The first time Hyukubine Mk II appear. Yet Hyukubine Mk III also appear on SRW Original Generation.

GITS : SAC. Only little part lot of side story from the game or anime can be make on to game, since the game was too short for me and Tachikoma and Fuchikoma only as cameo on that game.

Another old game i want to see to be remake Suikoden 1 and 2. Suikoden 3,4,and 5 no need.. since the story line not as good as the 1 and 2.
Posted on: 2009/8/1 4:43
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:

Front Mission getting 5 ? sry but that game released year was 2005.
Front Mission 5 : Scars of War, I already finish it 3 times. Still with 33 stage i think that too short, Secret Wanzer only Wyzov and different ver of Zenislev if you try real simulator. I wish i can found Wanzer Wolf .

And political issues not as good as 1,2 and 3. Where OCU and USN also UE involved .Remember FM 2 story where Bangladesh announced they changer their country name to Republic Alordesh. Politic and conflict between military.
I want to see Legendary Wanzer Raven on FM 2 and Wanzer Hoshun FM 3 in better graphic.

And there will be Front Mission Evolved for 360 and PS3
http://www.frontmissionevolved.com/

I want Banpresto remake SRW Alpha. With 50++ stage. The first time Hyukubine Mk II appear. Yet Hyukubine Mk III also appear on SRW Original Generation.

GITS : SAC. Only little part lot of side story from the game or anime can be make on to game, since the game was too short for me and Tachikoma and Fuchikoma only as cameo on that game.

Another old game i want to see to be remake Suikoden 1 and 2. Suikoden 3,4,and 5 no need.. since the story line not as good as the 1 and 2.

I actually meant Evo,I completely forgot it had a 5th installment.It just got previewed in Famitsu.The re-releases they did for SWR were direct ports for outside Japan,that's something they really would intent to revisit so soon.Sure we've played the unofficial trans and stuff but that's still new to the market outside of Japan,they can redo a game to feature just the Gundams or EVA units to grab up more cash without licensing issues.I still haven't dammit finished OG for ds.I never played the first 2 Suikoden,but I can say that the last 4 haven't held my interest much at all.GITS will need to be taken pretty serious if they do another game.No quick cash in efforts.If was a sequel to the move rather than a part from the show,I can see it selling better.Or do as you said,do the first game based of the movie over.Make it look like AppleSeed.In fact,have John Woo direct for it too!
Posted on: 2009/8/1 5:50
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
FF7!!!!
Posted on: 2009/8/2 19:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>