Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
TitO Album Megamix by Sheedy Jaye
guest_Unregistered
In my previous incarnation as an electronic musician, I did remixes and megamixes on the side. Even if TitO isn't my favorite album, I thought it might be a challenge for me as a producer/remixer to mix all of the songs from the album into one track. This is the end result.

TitO Megamix by Sheedy Jaye (download via YouSendIt.com) The URL will be good for 7 days or 100 downloads. I'd also appreciate it if someone could make a more permanent link somewhere, too, although I may end up hosting it on my website (URL below) eventually.

The tracklisting is that of the album and in order (minus "Simple and Clean", "Sanctuary" and the "Come Back To Me" remixes that were all bonus tracks on various editions of the album). Most of the songs just have the first verse and chorus and are blended (hopefully) seamlessly with one another. I also had to time crunch some of them pretty drastically ("Poppin'" comes to mind) in order to fit the 94 bpm tempo, but in general I'm satisfied with the way it turned out. Feel free to share it with others, just make sure they buy the album too if they like what they hear!

Hazumuchan
aka Caitlyn Benoit
aka Sheedy Jaye
formerly "DJ K8T" and "DJ Jynx"
Posted on: 2009/8/4 14:20
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: TitO Album Megamix by Sheedy Jaye
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
kewl, i'm gonna give it a listen =D
Posted on: 2009/8/4 17:44
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
That was pretty sweet, I liked it :]
Posted on: 2009/8/4 18:56
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
you did well! it's fun to listen to, and i liked the slow version of on & on.
Posted on: 2009/8/4 18:59
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Taking my money back made me think of the thriller dance XD,but I like Me Muero the most.I still put my face to my keyboard when I hear automatic but nice segue into Dirty Desire.I've always respected it as such and it sounded so well leading into poppin'.On and On felt very climatic.
Posted on: 2009/8/4 19:52
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
This is good stuff. Especially liked On And On.
Posted on: 2009/8/4 21:31
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Wow what a surprise you were a DJ Katie , currently download it. But from many member response make me curious with it.
Posted on: 2009/8/5 2:57
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Yeah, I used to spend every free moment remixing or doing music about 10 years ago. Nowadays there's less time to do it taking care of my family and looking for a job, but I still do it once in a while.

I've had Utada's music stuck in my head so much lately, I figured it would be inevitable that I'd remix something of hers. I just didn't expect the TitO megamix to only take a few hours. THAT amazed me, mi amigos!
Posted on: 2009/8/5 3:23
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Maybe because TITO music for myself a very simple album, not like her previous album like Deep River, Ultra Blue and HEART STATION, where the lyric of her song more poetic than TITO, i would like to hear you remix Hikki old album
Posted on: 2009/8/5 3:29
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Actually, you just named my 3 favorite Hikki albums! I'm not sure I can do them justice, but I'll see what inspires me.
Posted on: 2009/8/5 4:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>