The game looks amazing :)

What are your thoughts about the game?
Posted on: 2009/11/25 8:55
  •  IceAngel
      IceAngel
Re: Final Fantasy XIII new trailer
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/Female/UK
This game is the only reason I want to buy an xbox 360. I have two games for it already but I wouldnt buy an xbox just for those two lol.

The graphics look as amazing as always, just one thing tho... I think sometimes the scenes move to fast for me to appreciate the detail that went into them. cant wait for it to come out though ^_^
Posted on: 2009/11/26 2:17
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
pretty awesome.. I preordered it alraedy.. I still don't understand the concept though...

Posted on: 2009/11/26 5:17
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Holy crap, that was epic.

When's the release date for the english version? Is it March 2010? Read that from somewhere before but I'm not sure whether that source is reliable. I'm actually saving up to buy a PS3 just to play FFXIII. I know for sure the game is gonna be oozing with goodness when it comes out and I'm so in love with the way they design Lightning. For the first time I'm actually in love with the main character of the FF series. Didn't really like all the previous ones especially Cloud and Terra was.. mehh. And I'm glad they chose to use a female character. And finally guy characters do not have that not so manly look such as Tidus and the one in FF12.. What's that dude's name? Forgotten.

I wish they'd have the original VA for the english version. Japanese voice acting makes the game so much more enjoyable and if I'm not wrong, Lightning is voiced by Maaya Sakamoto, one of my favorite VAs as well.
Posted on: 2009/11/26 8:23
  •  NGBear
      NGBear
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/London
It is indeed in March Ramen
it comes out on the 9th March 2010 for both europeans and americans ^^

As for voice actors i always go with the english actors i couldnt really care how they sound lol
i just can't stand subtitles my eyes are so bad i'll end up focusing more on the subtitles than the actual action
Posted on: 2009/11/26 10:30
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
Holy crap, that was epic.

When's the release date for the english version? Is it March 2010? Read that from somewhere before but I'm not sure whether that source is reliable. I'm actually saving up to buy a PS3 just to play FFXIII. I know for sure the game is gonna be oozing with goodness when it comes out and I'm so in love with the way they design Lightning. For the first time I'm actually in love with the main character of the FF series. Didn't really like all the previous ones especially Cloud and Terra was.. mehh. And I'm glad they chose to use a female character. And finally guy characters do not have that not so manly look such as Tidus and the one in FF12.. What's that dude's name? Forgotten.

I wish they'd have the original VA for the english version. Japanese voice acting makes the game so much more enjoyable and if I'm not wrong, Lightning is voiced by Maaya Sakamoto, one of my favorite VAs as well.

yeah it does come out in march. I already pre-ordered it. I agree with you also.. the english version doesn't sound as good.. japanese sounds so much better

Posted on: 2009/11/26 10:31
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
March ey? I'll make a mental note to get the console by then. Oh, by the way, have you guys seen the Lightning version of the PS3 console? It looks pretty cool. Link's here if you had not seen it. I wonder what's the price. It'll be sold in Japan by 17th December.
Posted on: 2009/11/27 6:57
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
March ey? I'll make a mental note to get the console by then. Oh, by the way, have you guys seen the Lightning version of the PS3 console? It looks pretty cool. Link's here if you had not seen it. I wonder what's the price. It'll be sold in Japan by 17th December.

wow.. pretty awesome. to bad ps3 in japan is region coded right. Can't play any US games on it?

Posted on: 2009/11/27 10:15
  •  NGBear
      NGBear
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/London
Quote:

flipbeats wrote:
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:

wow.. pretty awesome. to bad ps3 in japan is region coded right. Can't play any US games on it?

I thought all ps3's were region free ?
Posted on: 2009/11/27 17:23
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
NGBear is right. All Playstation 3-s are region-free and this awesome Lightning edition is not an exception. Good thing! By the way I just got to know that Leona Lewis will be doing the theme song for the english version of FFXIII. Was a tad shocked. I've listened to the song on youtube. It's a good song but I'm NOT YET convinced that the song per se will fit well into the selected scenes. Besides, it feels weird having a western diva doing the song for a japanese rpg. Your thoughts?

If you have not listened to the song, click here.
Posted on: 2009/11/30 4:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>