Poster Thread
Utada "In The Flesh" Ticket Stories
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18.f.usa
Ok so heres my story about how I got my Utada ticket for Chicago:

I asked my mom "please please please??"
She replied "only if jasmine can go (brothers gf)"
Me freaking out "OMG OMG YAAAY!!!"
a few minutes later I asked Jasmine what she thought of this and she said yes. So I'm all spazztastic and running around the house screaming. Then about a week later we look for tickets (this was two days ago) but there were NONE! So I start bawling right infront of the computer and my whole family because now I can't go see the greatest singer ever! (sadness for a day, facebook and myspace statuses to kill) then after my final in math class I decide to check on ticket master to see if they have tickets (they told us to check back) still no tickets! (emo and all that fun junk for the rest of the day) well I get home and I check ebay (this was yesterday) and they want 200 dollars for TWO tickets and I'm like "uh uh! oh no sir thats to exspencive). Then I look on craigslist and still no tickets, and suddenly.... "OMG CHELS GET OVER HERE GRAB MY PURSE THEY HAVE TICKETS!!!!" yells my mom across the room and I fly from the computer chair to the kitchen and back to the living room (moms on a lap top) then we buy the tickets (79$) I'm so happy!! I'm getting these tickets for my 18th birthday!

Well theres my story, lets hear(read) yours!
Posted on: 2009/12/18 9:01
  •  chatmax
      chatmax
Re: Utada "In The Flesh" Ticket Stories
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
ROFL! That's a great story! I wanted to go the Chicago show since it's a 2hr flight from my hometown but I couldn't find tix on ticketmaster. I managed to easily score Vegas tickets a month after I found out that she was dropping US dates. I found out when googling and checking up news on my favourite japanese artists if they will be performing concerts in Japan during the time of my visit (Feb 2010). I nearly had a heart attack when I discovered the US dates. I can't wait to see the show!
Posted on: 2009/12/20 12:56
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
Wow, what a hectic story! At least you got them though!
I was at my computer at 12 noon when they went on sale and bought them... then the came in the mail.
No interesting story to share :]
Posted on: 2009/12/20 13:27
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18.f.usa
chatmax-
omg yay! i nearly died when they said they were sold out. the evil computerized voice of death! hahaha

FunkyStrawberries-
hey atleast you got them at the time when they came out! this was like a month later haha! i told my mom like 2 days after they went on sale and she still wouldnt buy them at that time! haha
Posted on: 2009/12/22 10:40
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/F/SoCal
I had to be REALLY patient for mine.

Before they announced LA, the closet location to me at the time was in Vegas. So I had to do all this math and planning in my head going "need a hotel, gotta get up insanely early...wait, when should I head out?" I was getting nervous that the trip was gonna cost me more money than I'd like.
And I was pissed cause I didn't think they'd intentionlly miss Los Angeles, but they weren't announcing an LA date and tickets for Vegas were to go on sale that weekend.

And not two days later, they announced the LA location...and MAJOR relief. (LA is only 20 min away from me).

Then I totally forget about the presale, and logged on the internet to find the tickets on sale.
Again, I was getting nervous cause the ticket registry wasn't working for a good 15 minutes until it FINALLY went through.
2nd MAJOR relief.

And I'm gonna have to finish my portfolio homework early since I'll be missing class for the concert ^^ Fun stuff.
Posted on: 2009/12/30 2:19
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19 ◊ F ◊ NYC ^ᴥ^
Oh wooooow!
What a story! xD

I'm happy you were able to find tickets ♥ Good for you~

Ahahaha, no interesting ticket story here.
The box office is half an hour from my place, so I just got them from there a day or two after they went on sale :S

I'm kinda laughing now, since my friends did NOT expect it to sell out so fast, but I had this weird feeling.
Even sick the flu, I got ready and went out to get them. Paranoid, they called me! D<

My friends were lucky, I got extra just in case lol
They were planning on getting it around now!

??[Facebook]
Posted on: 2009/12/30 4:32
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18.f.usa
thanks. yeah your friends would not find one now!
i looked at this site like three days after the tickets were on sale and i wanted to get them then but noooo i had to be broke haha!

well thats great your got extras because they would be SOL!
Posted on: 2009/12/30 7:26
  •  mis_pa
      mis_pa
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
nice! u got them for chicago? me too!!
i almost got cheaper tickets cuz someone was selling them, but then they never emailed me back! they prob sold it to the other person that wanted it! but i wish they would have at least wrote back and told me cuz then i could have bought them for 45$ instead of 57$ on stubhub! but that wasn't even including s/h!.. argh!!!!..
but now i have tics to the chicago show and i can't wait to go!!!!!
Posted on: 2010/1/11 18:44
  •  Justingac
      Justingac
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 18/M/Wisconsin
I'm working so HARD to find a ticket to the chicago show.

There are a couple options I have going right now and I'm hoping to god one of them works out rather then spending 75 on stub hub.
Posted on: 2010/1/11 19:33
  •  mis_pa
      mis_pa
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
@Justingac yea some other ppl were selling chicago ticket in the chicago thread.. hopefully you get one cheaper than i did,lol!.. it's hard to get ticks at low price now..
maybe will see u there heh.. ^^
Posted on: 2010/1/11 19:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>