12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  goku1337
      goku1337
Utada In The Fleash Tour 2 Low Price Tickets 75 Each
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19 male NLR AR
IF you click on this topic it means you dont have tickets to the best singer in the world. Well i have Two tickets to the chicago tour. An i might not be able to go SAD TO SAY i will know in the next two days into then if you have tickets to the any event an your not going post here i or someone else might want your Tickets. AS Hikaru Sama would say Time Will Tell
Posted on: 2010/1/9 8:18
Re: Utada In The Fleash Tour Low Price Tickets $ 20 dollars
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
20 dollars for a ticket ?

i dont have one >_<

i wanna see hikki soooo bad
Posted on: 2010/1/9 13:55
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Utada In The Fleash Tour Low Price Tickets $ 20 dollars
guest_Unregistered
I have one Hikki ticket for the SF one. Please email me at koko0830@gmail.com if interested.
Posted on: 2010/1/9 19:54
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: Utada In The Fleash Tour 2 Low Price Tickets 75 Each
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

goku1337 wrote:
IF you click on this topic it means you dont have tickets to the best singer in the world. Well i have Two tickets to the chicago tour. An i might not be able to go SAD TO SAY i will know in the next two days into then if you have tickets to the any event an your not going post here i or someone else might want your Tickets. AS Hikaru Sama would say Time Will Tell

AS Hikaru Sama would say Time Will Tell

I'm sorry...but was I the only one that though that was super cheesy?
Posted on: 2010/1/11 20:57
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

goku1337 wrote:
AS Hikaru Sama would say Time Will Tell

I'm sorry...but was I the only one that though that was super cheesy?

Nope.
Posted on: 2010/1/12 4:14
  •  goku1337
      goku1337
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19 male NLR AR
It may seem cheesy too a noob who does not know much about Hikaru Sama
Posted on: 2010/1/12 10:26
  •  goku1337
      goku1337
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19 male NLR AR
Posted on: 2010/1/12 10:27
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

goku1337 wrote:

I don't know if you are baiting for a troll and I'm really not trying to start an argument on this but I'm pretty sure Hikki doesn't use her song titles to express thoughts in a casual conversation.With a name like "goku1337" I can't help but wonder if you are pulling my leg or not.I don't want to invite anymore raging hailstorms of bad photoshops on these boards however.But I'm just saying that the use of "Hikaru-sama" coupled with that rather unpleasant quim doesn't make you anymore knowledgeable of her work than I am;it actually makes you come off as quite wapanese and I wasn't attacking you when I made the comment.
Posted on: 2010/1/13 8:02
  •  goku1337
      goku1337
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19 male NLR AR
Wow your a great guy. im having fun really. but i dont think my name has anything to do with Hikaru Sama an for you to say that me saying Hikaru Sama is dum that just means your more of a noob then i thought cause Sama is a term used for high respect an Japanese. oh an FYI MERRY CHRISTMAS Happy New Year one more Thing rather or not i use Hikaru Sama's song titles to express thoughts ON AND ON in a casual conversation Has nothing to do with you dose it. Oh i Hope this will BE YOUR LAST < LETTER < before you drown in my DEEP RIVER lol ITs ok dont start CRYING LIKE A CHILD you must STAY GOLD dont get all BLUE seeing COLORS is Bad for you. You're easy breezy an am Japaneseydont get all Emo KEEP KRYIN Then one day i will let you ride my NIJIIRO BASU DE oh waht a day This is a BEAUITFUL WORLD full of SAKURA DROPS an STATIONS oH I should go CELEBRATE an go play KINGDOM HEARTS on the PS3
Posted on: 2010/1/13 9:01
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: Utada In The Flesh Tour 2 Low Price Tickets 75 Each
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

goku1337 wrote:
Wow your a great guy. im having fun really. but i dont think my name has anything to do with Hikaru Sama an for you to say that me saying Hikaru Sama is dum that just means your more of a noob then i thought cause Sama is a term used for high respect an Japanese. oh an FYI MERRY CHISTMAS Happy New Year one more Thing rather or not i use Hikaru Sama's song titles to express thoughts ON AND ON in a casual conversation Has nothing to do with you dose it. Oh i Hope this will BE YOUR LAST < LETTER < before you drown in my DEEP RIVER lol ITs ok dont start CRYING LIKE A CHILD you must STAY GOLD dont get all BLUE seeing COLORS is Bad for you. You're easy breezy an am Japaneseydont get all Emo KEEP KRYIN Then one day i will let you ride my NIJIIRO BASU DE oh waht a day This is a BEAUITFUL WORLD full of SAKURA DROPS an STATIONS oH I should go CELEBRATE an go play KINGDOM HEARTS on the PS3

for you to say that me saying Hikaru Sama is dum that just means your more of a noob then i thought cause Sama is a term used for high respect an Japanese.

Why would you assume that I didn't know what the "-sama" suffix means? Also,why so uptight about me not thinking the pun was clever?It's whatever man.
Posted on: 2010/1/13 14:31
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>