Ultra Blue/Utada United Commercial 中文

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Ultra Blue/Utada United Commercial 中文
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n2Thdl-Or0

I'm guessing this is from Malaysia since the person who uploaded this is from that country. I find it weird how they would have commercials about her in other Asian countries, since she never actually performed there (only went to China for Passion). I find it interesting to find an outside of Japan commercial about her.
Posted on: 2010/4/5 18:43
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Re: Ultra Blue/Utada United Commercial -?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

Dark_Armed_Dragon wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n2Thdl-Or0

I'm guessing this is from Malaysia since the person who uploaded this is from that country. I find it weird how they would have commercials about her in other Asian countries, since she never actually performed there (only went to China for Passion). I find it interesting to find an outside of Japan commercial about her.

They do it all the time with Asian artists. Ex: Koda Kumi is sold in Korea though she has no Korean relations. Also, in Thailand, there was heck of a lot of merchandise for Utada's EXODUS cd, hat's, shirt's, etc. Also, Utada's HEART STATION cd was distributed in Canada though she doesn't do anything there.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/4/5 18:48
Re: Ultra Blue/Utada United Commercial -?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I'm just saying how they would advertise the concert, telling people to go to Japan in order to see it. Notice how the date the video was posted before the actual concert took place. Either way, I find this commercial interesting. Utada should have concerts all over the world in the future, then she will be recognized in more places.

Should be something like this

1st leg
US and Canada

2nd leg
Latin America

3rd leg
Africa

4th leg
Europe

5th Leg
Asia

6th Leg
Australia/Oceania

7th Leg
Japan

That is just a simple layout, due to no parts of the world really being repeated in here (Japan is an exception of course, since it would be a tradition to end over there lol).
Posted on: 2010/4/5 19:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic