General Discussion
  Japanese Entertainment: Japanese Actors, Anime/Manga, Doramas & Variety Shows

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Japanese Entertainment: Japanese Actors, Anime/Manga, Doramas & Variety Shows
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Anything about Japanese entertainment can be discussed here. Updates and anything under the rising sun! lol.

On current dramas, who watches Abe Hiroshi's Shinzanmono, Kimura Takuya & Keiko Kitagawa's Tsuki no Kobito and Matsumoto Jun's Natsu no Koi wa Niji Iro ni Kagayaku?

Btw, Mizushima Hiro's seriously taking this writing career and left his agency. He's going on hiatus. I can see that he's following Oguri Shun's steps but in a (slightly) different path isn't he?

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/9/24 11:36
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: Japanese Entertainment: Japanese Actors, Anime/Manga, Doramas & Variety Shows
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I love j-dramas. I've watched so much of them.

I was sad when I found out that Mizushima Hiro left his agency... but it seems he's not going to quit acting.
Posted on: 2010/9/24 16:06
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Re: Japanese Entertainment: Japanese Actors, Anime/Manga, Doramas & Variety Shows
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Well, I'm excited for the Japanese version of Paranormal Activity 2, Paranormal Activity 2/TOKYO NIGHT. I'm sure it won't be dumb like the American version.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/9/24 17:01
^ akiko-san, well. That's not much of a shock since you are Japanese. lol. Anyway, atleast he has found another side of himself for him to develop. Who knows, it might be a fallback after his acting career. Ayaka left the agency a year ago right?

Posted on: 2010/9/26 0:54
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well for one week will be held Jak Japan Matsuri 2010 here start yesterday . And i found 2 anime movie '5 centimeters per second' and The Place Promised In Our Early Days' (thanks god for translation i dont how to read it) yah its not new movie yet it have good storyline.
Posted on: 2010/9/26 6:25
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
^ akiko-san, well. That's not much of a shock since you are Japanese. lol. Anyway, atleast he has found another side of himself for him to develop. Who knows, it might be a fallback after his acting career. Ayaka left the agency a year ago right?

yeah I think he's capable of doing so much more than acting and modeling. Ayaka left, she has graves disease. I was sad when I heard that too.
Posted on: 2010/9/26 11:06
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Well for one week will be held Jak Japan Matsuri 2010 here start yesterday . And i found 2 anime movie '5 centimeters per second' and The Place Promised In Our Early Days' (thanks god for translation i dont how to read it) yah its not new movie yet it have good storyline.

Japan Matsuri huh? They've only held Japan - Philippines street fashion and Anime fest events here.

Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
yeah I think he's capable of doing so much more than acting and modeling. Ayaka left, she has graves disease. I was sad when I heard that too.

What? What happened again? Never hear that news on Ayaka.

Posted on: 2010/9/26 11:25
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

Japan Matsuri huh? They've only held Japan - Philippines street fashion and Anime fest events here.

Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:

What? What happened again? Never hear that news on Ayaka.

when Hiro and Ayaka got married in the beginning of 2009, they announced that Ayaka is going to stop her singing career at the end of the year because she has graves disease.
Posted on: 2010/9/26 11:37
I'm reading fairy tail. Lol. But I wasn't able to see Rave before. Oh darn, I hate it when I miss something awesome during my childhood.

Posted on: 2010/10/13 7:43
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

I saw both of them a while ago. 5 CM Per Second has got to be one of the saddest stories I've ever seen... and I've read spanish novelas. It's a great movie.

Anyone here watch monomane? I tell you, that stuff is funny. The SMAP impressions always have me rofl.
Posted on: 2010/10/13 16:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>