Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...9>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
"Goodbye Happiness" PV Discussion
Administrator
A/S/L
Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfpX8lkaSdk

Whats the interpretation? Is there a hidden narrative?
GO!

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2010/11/8 14:36
  •  paisith
      paisith
Re: "Goodbye Happiness" PV Discussion
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 32/Male/Bangkok Thailand
I think PV is so cool.I didn't say that's really good at all But PV show How to make a different from another.With single shooting film is too difficult.Fortunately this is Hikki's PV and she can control in anyway.However she's so cute and looks innocent for me LOL
Posted on: 2010/11/8 16:17
  •  Kimoto
      Kimoto
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Make HER THE BEST YOUTUBER PLEASE
Posted on: 2010/11/8 16:28
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
That is her best PV... EVER. I'm serious, she managed to incorporate at least one characteristic from each of her earlier videos into it. The Traveling hat, Heart Station headphones, Kuma head, the single angle reference to Hikari, the same keyboard in the background from Prisoner of Love, the chair from Automatic, etc. And lol, she is such a nerd throughout the video it's unbearably cute!! This video definitely made me smile, and the "I Love You" part was so . If you're not a fan, you won't see the little inside jokes in the PV and it'll seem idiotic; but to us fans it's like Hikki made this especially for us. It's a heartwarming vid and awesome for her first time directing! If I pre-order now, will I get the DVD?
Posted on: 2010/11/8 18:13
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Heh...that's what I was thinking...that Hikki is did this just for her fans :3 to tell show us something about herself :3
Posted on: 2010/11/8 19:14
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Awww.

What an AWESOME PV.

Hidden message? She wants our money.
Posted on: 2010/11/8 19:28
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:
Awww.

What an AWESOME PV.

Hidden message? She wants our money.

NOT TRUE!!! HIKKI IS SO IN LOVE WITH ME!! ;_; She wrote so in the video....
Posted on: 2010/11/8 20:02
  •  DYY
      DYY
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

cube wrote:
That is her best PV... EVER. I'm serious, she managed to incorporate at least one characteristic from each of her earlier videos into it. The Traveling hat, Heart Station headphones, Kuma head, the single angle reference to Hikari, the same keyboard in the background from Prisoner of Love, the chair from Automatic, etc. And lol, she is such a nerd throughout the video it's unbearably cute!! This video definitely made me smile, and the "I Love You" part was so . If you're not a fan, you won't see the little inside jokes in the PV and it'll seem idiotic; but to us fans it's like Hikki made this especially for us. It's a heartwarming vid and awesome for her first time directing! If I pre-order now, will I get the DVD?

I noticed all those references too... but ummm o.0 those don't seem to be the heart station headphones. The heart station headphones are pure white if you watch the heart station PV. The headphones she wears in the goodbye happiness video seem to be the same headphones from her prisoner of love video.

Was there a heart station reference? I am not seeing it... heart station was one of the videos she listed at the end... so I am curious.
Posted on: 2010/11/8 20:25
  •  AXMA47
      AXMA47
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/HI
Quote:

cube wrote:

That was AWESOME wow that was exactly what I got watching it too.. lots of small things from all her older videos it was super cute!!! it made me happy but sad at the same time..I felt like she was looking back at everything she did and saying goodbye to them and starting anew.
Posted on: 2010/11/8 20:34
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Well, that's true; she DID confess to you.

But we're talking about a *hidden* message, and not her unrequited love for everything that is you.

This video -- I am fangasming myself to death. I cannot even begin to explain the pleasure that it gives to me. But it is bittersweet; I feel as though this is a GOODBYE video.
Posted on: 2010/11/8 20:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...9>