12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  HIKARUFREAK
      HIKARUFREAK
I'm kinda sad UHSCV2 got leaked....
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
i mean she worked so hard on it, and it gets leaked before she even wants to share it with us. Show me love (not a dream) has been in the works for almost a year, and nearly everyone heard it before it even started Chaku Uta downloads, and it hasnt even begun pc downloads. I was gonna preorder the album to show my support, but there was a lack of support from my income. (aka my parents). but when it becomes available completly for pc download, EVERYONE PAY FOR IT!!!! its only fair.
Posted on: 2010/11/21 18:51
  •  cube
      cube
Re: Im kinda sad UHSCV2 got leaked....
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
I don't think it was really 'leaked', just that it was out early in some places. Also, if I recall, we heard Show Me Love and Goodbye Happiness from the radio (radio rips); but I get what you mean. I didn't have enough to pre-order either but of course, I'll definitely be buying it when it hits US iTunes. I just downloaded it because I couldn't wait anymore!
Posted on: 2010/11/21 19:03
  •  GoldStays
      GoldStays
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
This is the way the music industry is now. And we, along with the music makers, must accept it. It's hard. I definitely preordered mine and gave Hikki money because I want her to continue. I think this way is less honest, but it may have music people work harder and produce more quality (Hikki doesn't need to, though... she lives half in NY and half in Tokyo pretty comfortably... so I imagine she's doing well... especially since she's disappearing ). This produces more loyalty, though. No one likes it, but it's the way the music industry is, and no one is going to change it.
Posted on: 2010/11/21 19:32
  •  HIKARUFREAK
      HIKARUFREAK
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Ohh...how i love Hikki...i hope she gets rested soon....
Oh also i was wondering if she usually answers tweets from fans? I saw a lot of them...I want my Hikki Tweet!!!!I want if NOW!!!!
Posted on: 2010/11/21 19:40
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
That can't be helped. This is one of the few negative and positive aspects of the internet. Since downloading is already there, it couldn't be stopped at the moment because one can't be arrested that easy by just uploading a song or a video.

The leakage of the song brings both negative and positive thing for Hikki, negative because when somebody download it, the leakage will go larger and larger, that is when the piracy attacks. The positive thing is that, leakage is also a hidden promotion for some. Once they hear the full song, there'll be a tendency that they would want an original version of it. So instead of downloading, they would want to have the physical copy or the iTunes copy of it. Besides, the first leakage originally started from Hikki. She uploaded her video on YouTube. And of course, youtube downloaders are everywhere, you know..

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/11/22 5:53
  •  EezyBreezy
      EezyBreezy
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/F/Canada
I'm not suprised it happened, but I agree with you. I don't like it either. U_U

It's bad enough when so called 'fans' download and never buy (though if someone downloads to try it out and then buys it, I don't have a problem with that), but somehow it doesn't seem right that everyone's getting it before she was ready to release it. =/

It's times like this that I hate the internet, really.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if this was one of the reasons she decided to go on hiatus. It must be frustrating for her when things like this happen.
Posted on: 2010/11/22 17:08
  •  HIKARUFREAK
      HIKARUFREAK
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I still want to know about the twitter thing....
Posted on: 2010/11/22 17:19
Administrator
A/S/L

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2010/11/22 19:58
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: I
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Posted on: 2010/11/22 20:22
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Didn't hikki once say that she doesn't really care if you hear it for free? It's about the music, not so much about the money. If she can connect with you, that's what she cares about. Besides, she's super rich already wtf...
Posted on: 2010/11/22 20:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>