Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  "Remarriage is close?! Utada Hikaru reconciles and goes on a pre-marital vacation!!"

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
"Remarriage is close?! Utada Hikaru reconciles and goes on a pre-marital vacation!!"
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I don't know how much of this true... or if it is true at all. But here is an article that was shared to me by a Japanese Hikki fan.

http://www.excite.co.jp/News/entertainment_g/20110309/Menscyzo_6555.html

It appears Hikki and her boyfriend (Fukuda - the painter) are living together in an apartment in the Tokyo Metropolitan Area. On March 1st, they were seen together leaving their house to Tokyo Station. They got on a train to Izu Peninsula and enjoyed Hanami (cherry blossom viewing). It is said that they met up with Fukuda's father.

Their neighbors also say that Hikki & Fukuda often go out together riding their bicycles.

We'll just have to wait for an answer from Hikki herself.
Posted on: 2011/3/8 18:47
  •  brunangii
      brunangii
Re: "Remarriage is close?! Utada Hikaru reconciles and goes on a pre-marital vacation!!"
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 0/yes/here
i thought they broke up right before her aamerican mini tour?
Your car is German. Your vodka is Russian. Your pizza is Italian. Your kebab is Turkish. Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Brazilian. Your movies are American. Your tea is Tamil. Your shirt is Indian. Your oil is Saudi Arabian. Your electronics a...
Posted on: 2011/3/8 18:55
Re: "Remarriage is close?! Utada Hikaru reconciles and goes on a pre-marital vacation!!"
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
If this is true, baby-makin time. >:0

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2011/3/8 19:05
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
Is it really true? wow that is some news. Hopefully she is happy to find someone (again) that she can build something more intimate.

Well if she is happy, then I am happy for her!!
Posted on: 2011/3/8 19:21
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Ohhhhh~ to be honest, all this time, since she announced her hiatus.. I've been thinking that she considers to settle down. I hope everything goes smoothly with her.

I guess, she'll never talk about this. Not until the time that they'll be married. :|

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2011/3/8 19:47
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
Awwwww~ I'm so happy for her if it's true. Of course, it's all gossip so I'll believe it when it comes from her.

Quote:

brunangii wrote:
i thought they broke up right before her aamerican mini tour?

IIRC there were rumors that they had broken up but months later there was news that they were seen together again.

See soulhunter14's post here: http://www.utadanet.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4788&viewmode=flat&order=ASC&start=10
Posted on: 2011/3/8 20:12
  •  brunangii
      brunangii
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 0/yes/here
well good for her. i always hoped she would be able to find the same marital bliss some of us have found.
Your car is German. Your vodka is Russian. Your pizza is Italian. Your kebab is Turkish. Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Brazilian. Your movies are American. Your tea is Tamil. Your shirt is Indian. Your oil is Saudi Arabian. Your electronics a...
Posted on: 2011/3/8 20:25
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Glad to hear this news, and hope he is the right guy for her
Posted on: 2011/3/8 21:28
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Glad to hear this news, and hope he is the right guy for her

That crying emoticon doesn't sound as you were glad about it, Val. Lol.

I keep my fingers crossed. Long before I wanted her to settle down again before she reach the age 30. And I really hope this would be the perfect time for her. I'm not rushing things for her, but it would be quite tough if she'll get pregnant on ages ranging 30-40.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2011/3/8 22:57
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
90% sure my Sister is pulling my plonker?? is there any mention in this article of Hikki boyfriend Fukuda supplementing his earnings moonlighting as a naughty masseuse in a frisky love hotel?.....
I know it sounds completely bonkers, the 10% doubt factor arises because slippery Sis gave it the big?un over brekky....like ?Philipa you will never believe this, so I daren?t read out how Utada boyfriend?s been earning extra income?...Sis recited your translation almost word for word, but I fear with SAE?s ?.(Sisters Added Extra?s)....
Posted on: 2011/3/9 2:58
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>