•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Jayenciel
      Jayenciel
About your username!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Taiwan
What does your username mean ???

Jayenciel = Jay Chou (Taiwanese singer)+ L'arc~en~ciel (Japanese rock band)

Both are musicians I like and when I combined them it sounded quite cool!
And if I ever ever ever ever ever, once in a million become famous, it would be my stage name as well

Adieu~
Posted on: 2012/5/24 0:35
  •  Kawashima
      Kawashima
Re: About your username!
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/F/Poland
Long time ago, when I started watching anime, I started to search informations about Japan, I wanted to learn japanese and so on. There was a site "translating" names into japanese. Of course, translation was pretty random, because my name would be engrished. My result was "Kawashima" and I got used to that, eventually it became my username almost everywhere, replacing previus "thirteen" (I really love that number). In my language, the fisrt part of this name, Kawa (pronounced as Kava) means coffe. Since someone has noticed it, I started to like that username even more.
Posted on: 2012/5/24 6:10
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
My username comes from the fact a few friends call me JimJam in real life. I wish there was an option to change it though, as I'd love to use my newest username for sites (JAMIEInc), but I don't wanna resign up and lose my current ranking for posts :(
Posted on: 2012/5/25 3:17
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I once wrote a song called "My Bittersweet First Love" which actually does describe about my first love. The thing is, I really liked the title, and I kinda got obsessed with it. Around that time, I was planning to get a twitter account, but I didn't know what to use for my username. I didn't want to use my actual name, 'cause it would sound really bleh, so I thought about my song and used "mybittersweetfl". I changed first love to fl, knowing that my username would be too long. The username stuck, so I now use it for everything. Also, I consider this username as unique because if you were to search my username on Google, I would have the results all dedicated to me. LOL.
Posted on: 2012/5/26 14:11
  •  Jayenciel
      Jayenciel
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Taiwan
Quote:

mybittersweetfl wrote:
I once wrote a song called "My Bittersweet First Love" which actually does describe about my first love. The thing is, I really liked the title, and I kinda got obsessed with it. Around that time, I was planning to get a twitter account, but I didn't know what to use for my username. I didn't want to use my actual name, 'cause it would sound really bleh, so I thought about my song and used "mybittersweetfl". I changed first love to fl, knowing that my username would be too long. The username stuck, so I now use it for everything. Also, I consider this username as unique because if you were to search my username on Google, I would have the results all dedicated to me. LOL.

wow, did you sing and record it ?
It's good to cultivate your talents early,
at your age I was still an idiot lol >.<

i googled my username and its everywhere too @.@
Posted on: 2012/5/27 3:59
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 23/F/Finland
Cherrygirl_gaga simply states I love Japan (and I fancy K-pop as well btw) and Gaga means that I'm a verified Little Monster. There's nothing else to it. :)
Posted on: 2012/5/27 6:30
  •  breutje
      breutje
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 60/M/The Netherlands
I used to work with an internet provider.
Rather than setting up new websites with a boring 'It works' text page,
I always used a page with a picture of a muesli bread roll (pori pori!).
The 'b' is the first letter of my given name and 'reu' is the start of my family name.
'broodje' (bread roll) is the dutch diminutive of 'brood' (bread).
So rather than 'broodje' my collegue started calling me breutje....
Posted on: 2012/5/29 2:05
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
The very first girl I fell in love with.
Posted on: 2012/6/11 5:37
  •  CozMagmagg
      CozMagmagg
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Coz-My group and Magmagg-My nicknamee!
Posted on: 2012/6/14 6:39
  •  bananabola
      bananabola
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/M/Msia
my name literally says it all,

Banana=banana, Bola = Ball in Malay.

So Bananabola - Banana balls. A typical Malaysian tidbits, and also my gaming nickname LoL.
Posted on: 2012/6/14 8:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>