What ch' think people?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
What ch' think people?
guest_Unregistered
Since everybody loves Anime and Jpop, especially Hikki. Don't you think it would be great if Hikki makes a compilation album of the best Anime soundtracks ever using her own style. I mean remakes. Since she's the "#1 icon" of Japanese music, would not it be best if she will produce (or her producers) a collection of it. Anime music i.e. That's double WHAM! Listening to your favorite Anime soundtrack played by Hikki.
Posted on: 2006/4/9 20:09
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Re: What ch' think people?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
If I think of all my favorite anime songs, I actually don't think I'd like it very much if Hikki sang them. After all, she has a very disinctive style and so the wide variety of songs she covered would all end up sounding similar to each other, you know, lose their own originality... sorry, I'm probably being hard to follow. But also, her voice is not very strong, so she might not be able to hit the notes.
Posted on: 2006/4/9 20:57
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I guess you have a point. It's just that Hikki is not much on the Anime music scene. I'd love to hear her more on soundtracks.
Posted on: 2006/4/10 7:03
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Yeah, it would be really cool if they used one of her songs for an anime!! They've already used them for television dramas and movies, so thats all thats left. Ahhh they should totally do that!
Posted on: 2006/4/10 12:39
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I think it all depends. Maybe there are some certain anime songs that she could sing really well and make it her own style, but as Bizzaro says, it might lose it's originality. But maybe if there was an anime series that called on Hikaru to do thier theme song, I'd like to have the whole soundtrack to that anime.
Posted on: 2006/4/11 20:10
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Lily wrote:
I think it all depends. Maybe there are some certain anime songs that she could sing really well and make it her own style, but as Bizzaro says, it might lose it's originality. But maybe if there was an anime series that called on Hikaru to do thier theme song, I'd like to have the whole soundtrack to that anime.

I agree with Lily! XD One of my all time favorite Anime songs was um... Well, it was from See-Saw. XD Pretty long name if I recall. XD (Listening to Sanctuary)

Posted on: 2006/5/2 12:48
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Quote:

WaterHealer wrote:
I agree with Lily! XD One of my all time favorite Anime songs was um... Well, it was from See-Saw. XD Pretty long name if I recall. XD (Listening to Sanctuary)

Is it that one pretty song for //.Hack or something??? If it is, I like that song!!! X3 It would play at midnight, but I don't think it does anymore. (Since forever)

It WOULD be cool if Hikki could. ^ ^ But, I couldn't imagine her singing "Haruka Kanata" from Naruto. XD I don't think that that song is one of my favorites. It just popped into my head.
Posted on: 2006/5/2 15:28
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Quote:

WaterHealer wrote:

Is it that one pretty song for //.Hack or something??? If it is, I like that song!!! X3 It would play at midnight, but I don't think it does anymore. (Since forever)

It WOULD be cool if Hikki could. ^ ^ But, I couldn't imagine her singing "Haruka Kanata" from Naruto. XD I don't think that that song is one of my favorites. It just popped into my head.

Hehe, random Anime song popping! XD It really stinks how they no longer pass any of the good original Animes! XD Meaning, the .hacks, Sailor Moon(Yes I lik Sailor Moon!) "Specially Neptune und Mercury! XD Heres the song!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTYJc2eTjbk&search=see%20saw
I love the video! XD It's so mystical and dark yet positive! XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 15:48
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I think why dont someone come up with some Hikki anime series....that would have even been better.....^^
Posted on: 2006/5/3 7:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic