1234...15>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
KH3?!
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
Okay...I was reading something in game informer magazine or something like that i saw somewhere that they were talking about making a KH3...but it wont be coming out until after the PS3 is out for a while. >.> now i have to go out and buy a PS3 when it comes out V_V; and its going to cost me a fortune! GAH! well does anyone know anything about KH3? I mean, KH2 just came out over in the USA not to long ago! now KH3?!?....geez...my money is being spent before i can even get it! haha.
Posted on: 2006/5/9 6:56
  •  SapphireQueen
      SapphireQueen
Re: KH3?!
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L ??/Female/unknown
OMG are u serious?! do you know where you can find it on the computer
yours and mine
Posted on: 2006/5/9 9:19
  •  riku
      riku
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
i didn't know about it, but i wouldn't be suprised.
i haven't heared any rumor, and since i still got to wait for KH2, i don't know how the story goes.
if you think a bit, and decide if it's still a good idea to continue the story i'm sure square will think the same thing.
'cuz for square, a lot of money = sequel time. but that doesn't meen their games are bad, ofcourse.
Posted on: 2006/5/9 9:40
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
I am not sure what its going to be about though sadly. I have yet to beat KH2...But the rumors appear to be true according to this interview. if you look it up on google then perhaps you could find the interview. But as of right now, they are not saying much about KH3...just that it will become known sometime in the future of PS3!
Posted on: 2006/5/9 9:49
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Well, by the way KH2 ended, it would seem like there's going to be another one. But I have no idea, but it would be cool to see another KH game.
Posted on: 2006/5/10 10:40
  •  -kairi-
      -kairi-
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/F/Spain
Yeah... I also heard of this new KH... and those are great news!!!But I think it's just a rumour...
Maybe Roxas is gonna be the new main character!
So... what new worls do you think there will be?? Maybe any of the Pixar movies?? Maybe Narnia?? LOl
Posted on: 2006/5/11 8:47
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL don't rush people. We still don't know if it's ture or not. But if there was going to be a new game, I wouldn't know what new worlds they would put in the new KH. But there is alot to pick from. I thought they were going to put the Jungle Book, in KH2. But they didn't, but it would still be cool if they did.
Posted on: 2006/5/11 11:14
  •  riku
      riku
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
yeah, we actually don't know that much yet. but there are a lot of Disney worlds that we haven't visited yet.
i watched a review at IGN, and it appears that Square's got to ask permission to Disney to use certain worlds. so that could make it difficult to make new worlds again.
and it's difficult to say if there are going to be a lot of persons who buy KH3. if it appears for the PS3, it could be that a lot of fans drop the series 'cuz of the price. admit it, it's not going to be cheap.
it wouldn't suprise me if they were going to make a movie about it. like they did with advent children... but then again, only time will tell ^_^
and i'll try to follow the rumors
Posted on: 2006/5/11 12:42
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
i hope their will be a kh3
Posted on: 2006/5/14 18:42
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i dont think theyll make a kh3.but if they want to. i thought that they could make the game like.umm.sora meets all his friends from the other worlds again.and for some reason theres a mini little heartless that comes out through a portal and then he signs this big army that its time to come out and invade the worlds again.sounds confusing but if i typed this correctly and musch longer it wood have made more sense. i dont feel like typing to long rite now!(^_^)
Posted on: 2006/5/15 15:04
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...15>