Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
   Just something i would love to know!Please take it seriously!

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  RealLove
      RealLove
Just something i would love to know!Please take it seriously!
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 17/Male/Spain
Hi guys! Ok well... i'd like to make new friends :P im new here on this website and sincerely i am a new Hikki fan... only because i found out about her existence 2 days ago from a friend. I am nicolas, from spain and i am 17 years old. I never realy had a dream... we all have them... but my real dream is to meet Hikki xD bahh u all think " what the heck , dont we all dream it?" XD well i dont know... i guess u all do , but a realy strong feeling hit me when i saw her innocence singing live on youtube... i can?t stop thinking about her every second of the day XD ... pfff theres nothing i can do about it haha. Aniways good to meet u all! u can expect me to stick around. I would mainly like to know : ?If my future work ( japanese translation)(already decided before knowing about Hikki :P) leads me to Japan... how hard is it for a guy to make the connections to meet her(Hikki) and secondly... does she have any relation with this site ... or is there an easy way to contact her on the net? Ok i guess u may laugh at these questions.... but its all i can think about right now. I'll probably be 22 years old when i get out to Japan... but life even tho said to be short...has steps... and i cant just drop everything to get there... so thats the deal! hehe . Ok thx :)
Posted on: 2007/4/6 17:47
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Just something i would love to know!Please take it seriously! gato2000 2007/4/6 20:43
       Re: Just something i would love to know!Please take it seriously! vicky 2007/4/6 22:17
         Re: Just something i would love to know!Please take it seriously! danny 2007/4/7 0:13
           Re: Just something i would love to know!Please take it seriously! RealLove 2007/4/7 3:25
     Re: Just something i would love to know!Please take it seriously! Kangrui 2007/4/7 7:19
       Re: Just something i would love to know!Please take it seriously! danny 2007/4/7 9:11
         Re: Just something i would love to know!Please take it seriously! RealLove 2007/4/7 10:57
     Re: Just something i would love to know!Please take it seriously! laijunjie14 2007/4/10 11:40
       Re: Just something i would love to know!Please take it seriously! ikagami39 2007/4/18 5:10
     Re: Just something i would love to know!Please take it seriously! laijunjie14 2007/4/18 9:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic