Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Games & Stuff
   Anyone here playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Rings of Fate?and/or Jump! Ultimate Stars

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Anyone here playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Rings of Fate?and/or Jump! Ultimate Stars
guest_Unregistered
Well Rings of Fate came out recently 3/12 to be exact.I got the game at release but just started to dig my teeth into it.And I've been playing JUS for more that a year already.It's like a DS game staple but it has to be imported...*cough*ifyoucantfindawaytopirateitwithaflashcartforyadsthatis*cough*.Great game especially if you are really into Shounen Jump/SHUEISHA manga series.It's also one of the best,if not THE best fighters in the entire DS library.
Posted on: 2008/3/15 15:59
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Anyone here playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Rings of Fate?and/or Jump! Ultimate Stars dxrk! 2008/3/28 17:27
     Re: Anyone here playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Rings of Fate?and/or Jump! Ultimate Stars Riza 2008/3/29 2:45
       Re: Anyone here playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Rings of Fate?and/or Jump! Ultimate Stars Unregistered 2008/3/29 16:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic