Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Discussion
   im going home for 1 week and i think i am going to sing a hikki song there XD

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
im going home for 1 week and i think i am going to sing a hikki song there XD
guest_Unregistered
well as the title explains i am going home and well...there are no neighbours who are bothering you wile singing so i try to sing a song of hikki at home. well i dont want to go home but i must watch my dog because my parents and sisters going ot vacation >.<'' but ok i can be with my friends so that is ok
for people who wanna know what song i am going to sing...well i am thinking about prisoner of love or flavor of life but it can also be an other song so dont be suprised if it is eum....automatic or something XD
well i know this is nt a reason to start a topic but ok i am bored and this iste is dying anyway so there must be SOMETHING to talk about right? ^^.V
well i will let you guys/girls know when it is finishd and no i cant sing as good as iceangel XD
Posted on: 2008/7/21 13:22
Subject Poster Date
     Re: im going home for 1 week and i think i am going to sing a hikki song there XD GIGAcorrupt 2008/7/22 0:15
     Re: im going home for 1 week and i think i am going to sing a hikki song there XD TiffyKitty 2008/7/24 8:39
       Re: im going home for 1 week and i think i am going to sing a hikki song there XD <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 2008/7/24 9:36
         Re: im going home for 1 week and i think i am going to sing a hikki song there XD CrescentLupin9 2008/7/24 15:05
           Re: im going home for 1 week and i think i am going to sing a hikki song there XD Unregistered 2008/8/1 3:16
     Re: im going home for 1 week and i think i am going to sing a hikki song there XD ioruk 2008/7/24 12:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic