Let's talk about games...

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Let's talk about games...
Administrator
A/S/L
Second part of the bringing the boards to life...

Let's talk about games. I KNOW that someone here other than me has to be an avid gamer and I'm bound and determined to find him/her XD

Let's see....lately, I've been playing a LOT of<u> <a href="http://www.conqueronline.com/index.html">Conquer Online.</a></u> It's a free client based MMORPG and it's not too bad. i find the whole jumping thing highly amusing XD Instead of just running around like an idiot, you get to hop from place to place like a bunny rabbit XD Regardless of that though, I can't seem to stop playing and the quest for higher levels and better equipment drives me onwards.

If you decide to check it out, start up on Dragon server and I'll help you out :)

I've just beaten Onimusha 3 which also kicked waaay too much ass to be healthy. Holy crap, the opening vid for the game...wow, what a way to start on the right foot o.o.

Disgaea...I'm still sloooowly building up characters in that game..currently got like 3 people up to level 2000 :D

Ikaruga, I still attempt to make sense of on and off...but not for too long at a time or else I might end up breaking something :P

AVP2 and American Mcgee's Alice have been sitting on my comp for a while too...

So what do you think? Think I"m playing garbage games? Stuck in any games or mad at some annoying boss or puzzle and feel like ranting? Let's hear it.
Posted on: 2004/5/27 21:19
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Let's talk about games... Elfangor 2004/5/27 21:35
       Re: Let's talk about games... Conan 2004/5/28 4:20
         Re: Let's talk about games... Gokie 2004/5/28 13:56
           Re: Let's talk about games... Be0wu1f 2004/5/28 20:57
             Re: Let's talk about games... Hikki-Rulz 2004/5/28 21:42
               Re: Let's talk about games... Gokie 2004/5/29 3:47
                 Re: Let's talk about games... Lord Snow 2004/5/30 16:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic