About You
   Long time Hikki fan finally joining

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Long time Hikki fan finally joining
guest_Unregistered
Hey all, after listening to Utada for quite some time, I finally decided to join.

To make things short, I'm Austin, 19 years old, and majoring in Music Performance and Education.

I love all kinds of music, though Jazz and Blues, Classic Rock, R&B, and Techno/Electronica are my favorite genres.

In addition to being a big Hikki fan, I also like the Beat Crusaders, The Allman Brothers Band, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Daft Punk, Dethklok, The Donnas, Earth Wind and Fire, Electric Six, Foo Fighters, Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band, Joe Bonamassa, Johnny Cash, Jonny Lang, Joshua Redman, KISS, Los Lonely Boys, Metric Ton O' Fun, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Nick Brignola, Nine Inch Nails, Queen, Ronnie Cuber, Scatman John, Yoko Kanno and the Seatbelts, Smash Mouth, Stevie Wonder, System of A Down, ZACHAMAZINGER, and ZZ Top.

Plus too many others, my music collection is a little too big, I think, haha. The majority of my paychecks goes to buying music instead of in the bank...

Sadly I know only of a couple people who have even heard of Utada Hikaru, and hopefully I can find some Hikki lovers on here too.
Posted on: 2009/3/22 12:24
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Long time Hikki fan finally joining SwallowTail 2009/3/22 21:26
     Re: Long time Hikki fan finally joining Macdan 2009/3/22 21:35
     Re: Long time Hikki fan finally joining GIGAcorrupt 2009/3/22 23:49
       Re: Long time Hikki fan finally joining <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 2009/3/24 15:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic