Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
   Tanjo!! JQ's Spring 2009 Utada Issue is Here!

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
so i was going through my email today and i found this.

Quote:
Dear Utada Question Contributors, After months of waiting, the interview JQ conducted with Hikki is now online, both in an abridged form in the new issue and as a full-length PDF! Let me know what you think, since I tried to ask as many questions submitted through JetWit and other places in the limited time I had in the interview. Also, please link this interview and our new issue to as many Hikki fan sites, blogs, news sites and personal Facebook/Twitter pages as you can--more buzz means a greater chance to interview more superstars in future issues! Thanks again for all your support and interest in JQ and the JET Programme.

Yoroshiku,

Justin Tedaldi Editor, JETAA NY Quarterly (JQ) http://jetaany.org/magazine

for some reason, I can't remember subscribing to this but hey, its pretty cool!

Quote:

What do an Oscar-winner, a celebrated ambassador-turned-president, an international author summit and one of the best-selling singer-songwriters the Eastern Hemisphere's ever seen have in common? That's right! They all (I heard) turned down Conan O'Brien to appear in the new issue of JETAANY's quarterly magazine JQ! Months in the making but well worth the wait, our new issue also features our newly elected officers, Sakura Matsuri at Brooklyn Botanic Garden, a you-are-there piece on the Tokyo Marathon that you're guaranteed to learn a thing or to from, and interviews with an Off-Broadway star, community honchos, noted authors and local JETs-made-good in both Japan and beyond. And how's this for a main course: for the first time ever our feature interview was too long for the print issue, so we've posted the complete 13-page interview with Hikaru Utada at the handy link below. Whether you're a Hikki-mania or just want to read what might be the most in-depth interview she's ever done in English, we've got you covered. It all happens in the new issue of JQ. Dozo and enjoy!

here is the magazine that she's featured in: http://jetaany.org/magazine_files/JQ_Spring_2009.pdf

here is the complete interview:
http://jetaany.org/magazine_files/utada.pdf
Posted on: 2009/6/2 18:20
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Tanjo!! JQ's Spring 2009 Utada Issue is Here! bhive619 2009/6/2 19:38
       Re: Tanjo!! JQ's Spring 2009 Utada Issue is Here! <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 2009/6/2 21:33
     Re: Tanjo!! JQs Spring 2009 Utada Issue is Here! Josh_Shing 2009/6/3 1:17
       Re: Tanjo!! JQs Spring 2009 Utada Issue is Here! NGBear 2009/6/4 1:11
         Re: Tanjo!! JQs Spring 2009 Utada Issue is Here! <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 2009/6/4 1:13
           Re: Tanjo!! JQ teiku5 2009/6/4 1:25
             Re: Tanjo!! JQ NGBear 2009/6/4 10:08
               Re: Tanjo!! JQ Truten 2009/6/4 12:30
             Re: Tanjo!! JQ <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 2009/6/5 0:14
             Re: Tanjo!! JQ SwallowTail 2009/6/5 2:14
               Re: Tanjo!! JQ Hikki101 2009/6/5 2:24
                 Re: Tanjo!! JQ SwallowTail 2009/6/7 21:53
                   Re: Tanjo!! JQ <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 2009/6/8 21:53
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic