Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
   I LOVE THIS IS THE ONE

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
I LOVE THIS IS THE ONE
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16 / M / Palembang
Why are there so many people that hate of Hikki being generic?
I think we (or in this case, I) really need an album like TITO from an artist like Hikki, who mainly has meaningful and deep lyrics. We need a light and easy listening song. We're not always in the mood for that such a literative lyrics and melodies.
About sexual lyrics, uh c'mon she's 26 y o, and she writes songs, not diaries. Even 10 years ago she wrote "our last kiss tasted like a cigarette", which later became a controversy because the Japanese not ready for this, they expecting an cute innocent girl image from hikki. In US she feels that she has more freedom since sexual lyrics are not a big problem in the US.

If you don't like TITO, just leave it, Hikki doesn't need to satisfy you all the time. Maybe you'll be satisfied if math is the theme for her next album, it's hard to digest it and that's what you like. Haha

Lastly. I think the reason why you think her Japanese lyrics are more beautiful because you don't understand what she say and you probably kinda and then you search the translation through the internet, that makes you feel the lyrics are more beautiful. Even when she said "boku wa kuma" you will kind of "I'm a bear? Aww, that's cute", but if you watch tv and saw a little saying "daddy, I wanna be a spider", you probably kinda "what the hell are he saying, he wanna be spider? Sucks!"

just my 0,00005 cent(s)
Posted on: 2009/6/22 13:10
Subject Poster Date
     Re: I LOVE THIS IS THE ONE ~Billy<3'sHikki~ 2009/6/22 14:38
     Re: I LOVE THIS IS THE ONE Pips_Paradise 2009/6/22 14:57
     Re: I LOVE THIS IS THE ONE <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 2009/6/22 15:24
       Re: I LOVE THIS IS THE ONE paisith 2009/6/22 17:10
         Re: I LOVE THIS IS THE ONE Pips_Paradise 2009/6/22 23:50
           Re: I LOVE THIS IS THE ONE SwallowTail 2009/6/23 6:13
     Re: I LOVE THIS IS THE ONE gantzman246 2009/6/23 6:28
     Re: I LOVE THIS IS THE ONE FunkyStrawberries 2009/6/24 6:42
       Re: I LOVE THIS IS THE ONE jiaweitheone 2009/11/1 18:17