Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Other Music
   Avex Got a new but familiar member to the family.

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Avex Got a new but familiar member to the family.
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
I was checking up on an artist that I not really gotten the chance to follow to the fullest,I wanted to see where here recent works were going when I can to see how poorly her 2009 single did I was quite shocked and then to my disbelief came the shock that Avex made a swan dive and grabbed her due to it.Sowelu has join the ranks of Avex :O Super producer Seiji Kameda gets to work on another potential artist.I'm excited...but I thought exactly that will happen.She might get placed on RhythmZone with Koda.That's alright with me too.She can have m-flo at her disposal.But about her 2/25/09 single,MATERIAL WORLD is not bad at all.I even figured with the presence of Perfume and with the success of TABOO,this should have done very well!
Posted on: 2009/7/28 16:01
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Avex Got a new but familiar member to the family. trisha_toyota 2009/7/28 18:16
       Re: Avex Got a new but familiar member to the family. Projectatel 2009/7/28 23:48
         Re: Avex Got a new but familiar member to the family. LoBFCanti 2009/7/29 17:22
         Re: Avex Got a new but familiar member to the family. LoBFCanti 2009/7/29 17:22
     Re: Avex Got a new but familiar member to the family. trisha_toyota 2009/7/30 0:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic