Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
   Is there any way for me to track a call?

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
Is there any way for me to track a call?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
The past two nights I've gotten a call from some guy pretty much trying to get me to have phone sex with him, he's been saying sexual things to me. The first night I thought it was my friend Manuel cuz he's stupid like that and I figured he'd be only to call me at one in the morning(he's texted me before trying to wake me up at twelve in the morning) but I hung up before I could really confirm it when he asked me if I liked to give or recieve... Last night while I was talking to my cousin at twelve, I got a all from this person. He started with telling me he's heard I go down(which isn't true, I've never done anything with a guy ) that he loved me, that I should come out of the closet, etc.. I stayed on the phone a lot longer this time(which he pointed out by telling me I must want to do somethiing becuase I was still on the line) and I figured out it wasn't my friend. I haven't said anything except that "i wouldn't give it up to someone If I don't know their name" and something else of that sort trying to get some sort of info but he's pretty much avoided those questions. I figure it's one of my ex-friend's friends trying to screw with me or someone who knows about me and got my number from somewhere. My cell, not home number. Now, does anyone know how I can get this person's number? It always comes up as Restricted. At first I found it funny but after last night It's just getting creepier and irritating(lol that sounds weird xD) All I can think is to call 911 but if I can do something else then I will.

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2009/8/23 10:56
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Is there any way for me to track a call? Shurikid 2009/8/23 11:56
       Re: Is there any way for me to track a call? ~Billy<3'sHikki~ 2009/8/23 12:57
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic